Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Charlie's POV

"Hows he doing?"

"Good. He's been sleeping a lot during the day. The pain sets in at night for some reason and he sleeps late from the meds."

"What's he doing now?"

"Sleeping" I laughed. I peeked around the corner of the living room. He looked so uncomfortable on the couch but it was just easier than having to maneuver around our bedroom.

"Well I'll bring some grocery's by later on"

"Mom you don't have to do that"

"I want to Charlie. Plus I need to meet his mother while she's here" she was excited to finally meet one of Harry's parents. We had still managed to keep them away from his dad all this time.

"Ok mom I'll talk to you later. I love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up as Gemma came through the front door.

"Hey" she smiled walking over to me. "God he's still sleeping?"

"Yea. Has been all day"

"Go rest I'll watch him" she tried shooing me away.

"I actually need to run to the store . Will you be here for a while? Just in case he needs anything?"

"Yea. I need to work on a final paper anyways. So I will be stuck here for the next 2 days until it's done" She dropped her backpack next to the recliner.

"I will not miss those last minute assignments."

"Don't go to grad school and you won't have that problem ever again. Oh! Can you grab me a few things from the store? I'll make a small list"

"Oh..um sure"

"Sweet. Thanks Char"

I slipped on my converse and grabbed my purse. Gemma passed me her list as I grabbed my keys by the door.

"I'll be back in a little bit" I looked in on Harry one more time before heading out the front door. I walked outside stuffing Gemma's list in my bag.

"Hey you ready?"

"Yep. Sorry I'm a little late. Gemma just got back and when I told her The store excuse she gave me a list of things to get for her too"

"Well we have plenty of time. Let's take my car"

"Ok" I smiled as he lead the way.

"Oh, did you make the list of everything? We can't leave anything or anyone out. It has to be smooth or it will all blow up in our faces"

"Yes. Don't freak out. It will all go as planned"

"Perfect. Let's go"

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes seeing Gemma in the recliner. She had her headphones in while she typed away on her laptop.

"Gemma." She continued typing.

"Gem!"

"You're forehead is bigger than mine. I ate your last Greek yogurt even though it was open. It was disgusting! I was the one who spilled soda on your new dress that time dad took you shopping. I blamed the dog" She was obviously focused since she wasn't hearing any of my attempts to get her attention.

I picked up a pillow from the floor and threw it at her computer. It startled her as it started to fall from her lap.

"Shit! What are you doing?"