Chapter 56

~Happy Holidays to everybody!!!! Sorry I didn't get this up yesterday. I had a birthday dinner with friends and wasn't able to finish the chapter until today. I got an awesome neck pillow though hahaha. Anyways enjoy this chapter I plan to have another one up tomorrow. Keep voting and commenting on my last authors note to let me know about doing a sequel. If you're confused about this just read the last note lol. Ok love you guys!!!! Enjoy!!! :) ~

Chapter 56

Charlie's POV

It was starting to get a little bit warmer outside. Harry wasn't happy that I was walking to and from school again. Since running on a tread mill was frowned upon while pregnant, I had to get exercise some how. When I reached the building to our apartment I remembered I needed to check the mail.

"Excuse me I just need to get to that box above you"

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm still trying to figure out which one is mine. These numbers are so worn" she laughed.

She was British. What are the chances...

"You're in my film class at NYU." I smiled.

"Yea I just transferred back"

"Transferred back?"

"Yea I went there for a couple years but had to take a break. I went back to London for a bit and now I'm back"

"My boyfriends from London!" I beamed.

"Your boyfriend?" Her tone was clipped, eyes wide.

"Um..yea are you ok? Did I offend you or something" her whole demeanor changed. Once smiling now she smirked. She crossed her arms eyes locked on me.

"What's your name?"

"Uh Charlie.."

"Gemma" She held her hand out. "Lovely to meet you Charlie"

I shook her hand. Offering a kind smile

"Did you understand the assignment today?" She leaned against the wall of mailboxes.

"Yea we just have to make a video collage of things that represent our lives. He wants us to use buildings and locations around the city"

"Right..well maybe we could work together?" She smiled.

"It's a solo project but I'm sure we could go around the city together finding things" I suggested.

"Perfect" Her shift in mood was throwing me off. She was kind but something about her gave me a weird vibe.

"What apartment are you in?" We walked out to the stairs.

"Uh this one over here" I pointed to the dark wood door.

"I'm on the 3rd floor"

"Oh ok. Well maybe we can walk to class or something?"

"Yea sounds like a plan. Well I will see you later Charlie" she smiled turning and heading up the stairs.

I entered the apartment. Harry's Miley Cyrus CD was blaring in the living room. I would never understand his fascination with her.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Hey love" he walked out of Niall's old room. Kissing my cheek before walking into the living room and turning down his music. He walked back over wrapping his arms around my waist. Gently lifting me from the floor.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I would like to show you something"

He sat me down and grabbed my hand. Pulling me to Niall's old room.