Watch it Potter!

Morganna Malfoy had taken about as much as she could stand, the next time she saw those RavenClaw boys she was going to curse them into oblivion. Hissing a spell to dry off her robes, Morganna straightened up and made her way to herbology class. Doing her best to avoid any confrontation, she certainly didn't need another detention.

 Most people naturally disliked Morganna Malfoy, something about her made most people uncomfortable. Maybe it was her extraordinarily strong resemblance to her grandfather, Lucius Malfoy, a death-eater. Her father had been a death-eater as well for a short time, now he was a healer at St. Mungo's. 

  Someone bumped into her, knocking her books to the ground, "Hey watch it!" she snapped.

 "That's watch it Potter, to you," a familiar voice said from behind her. James Sirius Potter bent down and helped Morganna gather her books. "I'll let it go, just this once Malfoy," he said, smiling.

 But the smile slipped from his face at the sight of the blood on Morganna's cheek, "Morganna, what happened?"

 "Nothing. It doesn't matter. I'm fine."

 "It's not fine. Hold still," James tilted her head back, examining the cut, made by one of the boy's rings. "I'm going to hurt Creed and his friends."

 "No, James. It's fine, I'm fine, let's just go."

Morganna didn't want James making a big deal out of it, as it would only make things worse. She shuddered to think what her mother would do if she found out Morganna was being beaten up. Her mother, Astoria was normally a very patient person, but was very protective of her children. 

 "Alright, if you're sure," James said, grabbing Morganna's hand. "What do you say we cut herbology and go down to the lake?"

 "Potter, you took the words right out of my mouth."

 On their way to the lake, they passed Morganna's younger brother, Scorpius. They had to duck to avoid being seen by him, or by Albus, who was Scorpius's best friend.

  They sat together by the lake for hours, Morganna's white blonde hair standing out against the darkening sky. 

 "You know Malfoy, I'm honored to have you as my girlfriend," James said, running his fingers through Morganna's long hair.

 "Me too Potter. Me too."