--------------

Katria sat at the RavenClaw table, looking across the great hall towards the Slytherin table. She could see her best friend Astoria, in a heated argument with Draco Malfoy. She shipped it so hard. Katria was a muggleborn, so she could proudly say that she was a fangirl. Back in the muggle world, Katria was a big part of the marvel fandom. She'd been so thrilled when she'd discovered her magic, she'd thought she was a real life mutant. But she'd been overjoyed to receive her Hogwarts letter.

 She'd quickly become best friends with Astoria GreenGrass, a pureblood from Slytherin house. Almost a week after she'd met Astoria, she'd run into Draco Malfoy. She thought he was the most stuck-up, rude, inconsiderate, idiotic, and racist prat she'd ever met. Yet somehow, she thought that he and Astoria belonged together. Maybe she thought her friend could bring out a better side in Draco. God, she shipped it so hard.

 Katria saw Astoria grab her books and storm out of the great Hall. Then to Katria's surprise, Draco got up and followed her out. As causally as possible, Katria stood and followed them out. She wanted to watch the fireworks.

-----------------------------------------------------

  hey guys! Sorry this is so short, but have to work on finals!