Animagus

"You sure about this Morganna?" James asked, still trying to convince his girlfriend that taking the animagus test was too dangerous.

 Morganna Malfoy had been practicing for the last two years, and was taking the ministry test today to become a registered animagus. What the ministry didn't know was that she'd mastered her transformation by her third year. James had witnessed her transform several times, Morganna could turn into a barn owl. Morganna's mother, Astoria, was an animagus, she could turn into a sleek black wolf. 

  "Come on, James, are you jealous?"

"No, you're going to get stuck as a bird Morganna."

"Mmmm, you're just upset because when you tried to turn into a dog you ended up with a tail for a week."

  James grabbed her hand before she entered the ministry assigned room to take her test, "Be careful Malfoy."

"I will Potter."

-----------------------------------------------

  Half an hour later, a barn owl flew out of the testing room and landed on James' shoulder. "I take it you passed Malfoy?"

  The bird jumped to the ground, glowed briefly, and in it's place was Morganna Malfoy. "Yep! Mother and Father came to watch! We're going out for butterbeer at the three broomsticks, mother said you could come!"