Strange Students

Morganna was sitting at the Slytherin table next to her brother Scorpius. The new group of first years were being sorted. Morganna had an arm around her little brother, leaning down she whispered, "Odd group this year, isn't it?"

 "Yeah, actually," Scorpius agreed.

 "Shhh, the sorting is about to start," Albus hissed at them out of the side of his mouth. 

 The first kid stepped forward, Steven Rogers. God, he looked like a stiff wind could snap him in two. So Morganna was incredibly surprised when he was sorted into Slytherin. He looked back at another kid before hesitantly walking down toward the Slytherin table. Lillith Lestrange made room next to her for Steve to sit. 

 The next kid to be sorted was James Barnes, the hat sat for a while, before finally deciding on Slytherin, he practically sprinted toward the table and plopped down next to Steve. Morganna heard him whisper, "Told you we'd be in the same house, with you 'till the end of the line pal."

 A boy named Clint Barton was sorted into Gryffindor, and a boy named Bruce Banner got into RavenClaw. When Tony Stark's name was called, he waltzed in like he owned the place, smirking confidently as the hat was lowered onto his head. "RavenClaw!" The Stark boy took a bow, before heading over to the RavenClaw table. Pepper Potts and Darcy Lewis were sorted into Hufflepuff. 

 The last three to be sorted were Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, and Sam Wilson. Sam was placed in Gryffindor, and Natasha was as well. This seemed to really surprise the redhead. Wanda Maximoff was placed in Hufflepuf, and took a seat next to Darcy. 

 Morganna glanced back over at Steve and James, who were talking. She noticed Lillith eyeing James, she felt sorry for the kid. Lillith Lestrange was a pain on the best days. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

 yes, I did just do a marvel crossover. Deal with it.