What did you do over the Holidays?

"Scoot over Malfoy!" James laughed, pushing Morganna up against the window.

 "Get your own seat Potter!" Morganna retorted, trying to shove him off the seat. 

 Teddy Lupin, James Potter, Victoire Weasley, and Morganna Malfoy were all crammed into a carriage, on their way back to Hogwarts after the holidays.

 A stiff glare from Victoire silenced the arguing couple. She cleared her throat and then said in a dignified manner, "So everyone, how were your Holidays?"

 "Just fantastic," James said, "Teddy would know, he spent Christmas driving Albus up the wall."

 Morganna looked down, "To be honest, kind of dreary."

"Oh, honey, why?" Victoire asked sincerely.

 "Mum's away on ministry business in Romania. So it was just me, Scorpius, and Dad. Dad's always a bit depressed when Mum's away," Morganna said, fidgeting with her silver bracelet. 

 "Well mine was lovely," Victoire said airily, "We all got together to celebrate. James, and his siblings came as well. And Teddy was there too." Victoire winked at her boyfriend. James rolled his eyes.

 "Hey! Here's an idea, you could come and stay at my house during next break!" James exclaimed. "You and Lily are friends, and you've been over before. Just ask to spend next Christmas with us next year."

  Morganna loved the idea of it, she really did, but she couldn't. "Sorry James, you know I'd love to, but if Mum's going to be away again, I can't leave my Father all alone in that big house on Christmas."

"He'd have Scorpius-"

"My brother doesn't count as company. We'll see."

 James wrapped an arm around Morganna, his eyes searching his face. Morganna loved her family, but she always seemed a bit sad when she came back to Hogwarts, as though being at Malfoy manor had somehow upset her. Or maybe it was just James, but Morganna always seemed paler when she came back. He knew Morganna didn't like leaving her father alone in Malfoy Manor when her mother wasn't home, he just wished she'd tell him why.

 "Well, whatever happens, we've got your back."