Seriously?

Namara Black had taken pity on Severus Snape the week of finals when her cousin had hung him upside down by his ankles for the third time that day. She'd picked up his books, and then left Sirius hanging from a tree by his ankle. So now they were walking together to their last class of the day together, when Namara heard a voice from inside the broom closet.  

 "Severus, did you hear that?"

 Snape didn't reply. He hadn't said a word to Namara yet, perhaps suspecting that her moment of kindness was leading up to a more elaborate prank. But to be honest, Namara didn't care. She pointed her wand at the door of the broom cupboard, "Alohomora."

 The door swung open to reveal Lily Evans and James Potter snogging. They were so distracted that they didn't notice Severus and Namara for about 15 seconds. When they realized they were being watched, they looked up, both red in the face. 

  Severus looked like he was about to throw up, and he stalked off with a disgusted look on his face. 

"Seriously guys?" Namara snapped, "Seriously?"

 "Yeah, I told them a broom closet was a bad place to snog. See what happens when you don't listen to me Prongs?" Sirius  said from behind her. "But seriously guys, where is your sense of style?"