Harry Potter and The Cursed Child Review

Hello! I know it's been a while, but I recently read the new Harry Potter play script. 

I hate to say anything bad about Harry Potter, but I couldn't stand this story. Yes, I realize that it is a script for a play and was fully prepared for this. I'm aware that JK Rowling didn't write it, but she did OK the script.

 I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. But I will say this:

-Harry would never have acted the way that had him acting in the book. He would never say the things he said to his son, and he wouldn't dare say the things to McGonaggal that he did.

- There is no way Hermione would let her own kids act that way

- The characters are incredibly two dimensional, and some of the conversations were so bland that I wanted to rip my eyes out.

- Scoripus and Albus are friends in cannon  (which I'm happy about), but the book beats us over the head with the friendship. 

-Draco Malfoy would never behave the way the book has him behaving.

- I have read better fanfiction. 

- The entire plot was stupid and contradicted some of the events from the HP series.

I can name at least five amateur writers I know who could have done a better job.

If you did enjoy the script, I in no way mean to offend you, this is just my personal opinion. Comment below and let me know what you thought.