----------------------

Astoria was sitting next to her boyfriend Draco during dinner, and listen to him mutter on and on about 'Potter.' Then she saw an owl flying toward them with another copy of the daily prophet for Draco, this one's headline read 'Harry Potter- LoveStruck?' Excellent, something else to add fuel to Draco's fire. 

  Draco grabbed the newspaper, his gray eyes reading over it quickly. Then he stood up and shouted, "Hey Potter! How's your girlfriend? I didn't know you were into mudbloods!"

 Astoria rolled her eyes, and put her left hand over her ear, trying to shield her ear from Draco's yelling. Since the Gryffindor table was on the other side of the hall, Draco had to make an extraordinary effort to be heard by Harry. 

 Praying silently that Draco would lose his voice, Astoria tried to tune him out. Draco went on for about ten minutes, taunting Harry. When Harry didn't respond, Draco plopped back into his seat, muttering angrily about 'Perfect Potter.'

  Turning to Astoria, Draco began to speak again, "Perfect Potter, gets to compete in the Triwizard tournament. When my father hears about this..." Draco trailed off.

 "Yes Draco, I know. Harry Potter is so privileged that Death will probably give him a free pass when his time rolls around," Astoria said sarcastically.