Muggle Movies

"Let's see Morganna," Lily said from her position on the other side of the room. 

 Morganna walked out of the closet, wearing black jeans, black combat boots, and a solid black t-shirt. "How's this?"

"Ugh!," Lily face palmed, "You are going out to see a movie with us, not to a funeral."

 Morganna looked at herself in the mirror, "What's wrong with this, it's the color I normally wear."

 "Here," Lily dug through her closet until she found an emerald green shirt, "Put this on."

 Morganna did, and Lily loudly clapped her approval. ''Alright, let's go!"

  Morganna Malfoy and the Potter kids walked out into the street and headed for the theater. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Morganna was amazed by the movies, absolutely amazed. James Potter teased her the entire walk back, but Morganna couldn't believe that the movies weren't using magic to make the pictures moved. James said they used something called 'actors' and then recorded it with a camera. Which he promised was not magical. Albus promised to show her how movies were made as soon as he got the chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Back at the Potter house, Harry and Ginny were watching the kids as they walked back toward the house. 

"I'm still surprised Draco's kids are such close friends with ours," Harry said, "And that he hasn't managed to discourage them."

"I doubt he would, he changed after what happened at the Battle of Hogwarts. Besides, I doubt Astoria would let him even if he wanted to," Ginny replied.