**********

Someone had changed the password to the Slytherin Common rooms. Changed it to something bigoted and racist, something almost every Slytherin refused to say. They'd seen what the belief of 'pure-blood supremecy' could do. They'd heard the stories about the Battle of Hogwarts, and refused to say the password. That's how Albus Severus Potter ended up sitting next to his best friend Scorpius with his back against the wall. Morganna and a few of the older Slytherins were trying to change the password, but judging by the copious amounts of swearing, nothing was working. 

 Every Slytherin gathered outside the dormitories was more than willing to sleep in the corridor, rather than say that word. However, Salixa, one of Morganna's hufflepuff friends had found out about the Slytherin's predicament. Almost half of Hufflepuff house had come to sit outside the Slytherin dormitories, they'd brought blankets and food as well. 

  So Albus ended up wrapped in a yellow blanket with a handful of chocolate chip cookies. His brother James grabbed one as he walked past. James and a group of Gryffindors had taken it upon themselves to break the door down. So far, it wasn't working.

 By midnight, students from every house had turned out. Hufflepuffs bringing blankets and cookies, RavenClaws and Slytherins trying to change the password by magic, and Gryffindors trying to knock the door down. 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

  That's how Minerva McGonagol found the missing students from each house, all asleep in a pile of blankets in front of the Slytherin dormitories, not wanting their Slytherin friends to be alone.