Namesake

Albus Severus Potter was walking through Hogwarts with a small group of Slytherin students. When he had first been placed in Slytherin, Albus had been terribly disappointed. But he quickly became friends with Scorpius Malfoy, and his older sister, Morganna. Albus knew that for many years Slytherin House had carried the stigma of being 'the evil house.' Maybe it was because of this that many Slytherin students went on to become Death Eaters, because they weren't given the chance to be anything. But after the battle of Hogwarts, the new Slytherin students did everything within their power to erase that stigma, and to prove that every house was just as good as the other. Scorpius had proudly told Albus that Morganna had been a big part of making Slytherin house equal with the other three. Instead of being hated, the Slytherin students were recognized as just another group of students.

 Morganna Malfoy was leading a small group of Slytherin first years to their first class of the day, her long blonde hair swinging behind her. Albus was fascinated by the paintings at Hogwarts, the way they moved. He was so fascinated in fact, that he lost track of the group, and was left standing alone in the empty corridor. 

  Albus decided he'd try and ask one of the paintings for directions. He walked up to a painting of a man with a hooked nose and long black hair, "Excuse me sir."

 The man looked down on him, "What do you want?"

"I'm trying to find the potion's room, it's my first year and I got lost."

"And who are you?"

"Albus Severus Potter," Albus answered promptly. Then he added, "My father was Harry Potter, you may have seen him around Hogwarts."

 The black haired man glared down at Albus. "Albus Severus Potter?"

"That's what I said sir."

 Albus watched an expression of fury spread across the man's face. The dark haired man was seething with rage. He stood up and started toward the left edge of the frame.

 "Where are you going Sir?"

 "To find a way to come back from the grave and haunt your father. And failing that, I'm going to find the painting with the drunk monks." With that the man walked out of his frame. 

  Well great. Now Albus had to wonder around and hope someone would take pity on him. He was just about to sit down in defeat when he heard a familiar voice, "Come on Albus, it's this way." Scorpius was standing in front of him. "Morganna said you'd gotten lost, lucky for you my father had business here before the year started so I know my way around."