four

I got in the middle seat in Harry's car once again and cuddled up against Josh, only in a best friend way of course. My Twitter was going mental once again with the photos from the queue and the photos people took of Harry, Josh, Ethan and I. I favourited a few of them and tweeted a thank you.

mynameisbef: LOVED meeting some of you today! Cannot wait for tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoyed my sexy dance😂😭😉 #Insomnia58

I looked through my mentions too to see a tweet my brother has posted earlier.

behzinga: me sissy gal got a wee bit tired😂http://t.co/19694

"Ethannnnn!" I squealed pushing him a bit.

"You saw the photo, didn't you?"

"Course I did!"

He laughed, bringing me out of Josh's grip and pulling me into his.

"You love me really" he smirked.

"Well, duh! We are related, Behzy."

"AWWW, my little sister" he laughed again.

*lil time skip*

Finally! My new video was up! This hotel wifi was absolute shit. I quickly tweeted about it before turning off my laptop.

mynameisbef: NEW VIDEO! MY FAVOURITE SIDEMAN?!?! Q&A #14 // mynameisbef www.youtube.com//watch?

I leant back into my chair and looked around at the group. Everyone was editing, uploading or on their phones.

"Soo... Can we get food now?" I asked everyone.

"Yeah sure! What shall we get?" Cal said.

"NANDOS!" JJ screamed.

"Shhhh... Keep your voice down JJ!" I shushed.

"I'll go order take away and pick it up?" Harry asked.

"I'll go with you, Bog" I said.

Everyone nodded and I saw Zerk smirk at me. I gave him a death glare before I grabbed Harry's hand.

We were about to go before I heard my brother shout something.

"MY SISTER IS KYLIE JENNER!"

I spun around and giggled. He was obviously reading the comments on my video.

Ever since I started YouTube, all my subscribers have said I look like Kylie. I'm not complaining, I fucking love her! It's just the big lips, petite figure, freckles and general face shape we have in common. Her hair is brown-black and mine is basically ginger. Not Ethan's ginger, a bit darker.

"Bog's perfect girl!" Tobi shouted, winking at Harry.

"OI! My sister isn't going out with any of you knobs" Eth squealed.

The joys of having a protective brother.

I shouted bye and walked outside with Harry.

"Perfect girl, aye?" I asked, smirking now.

"Yeah, yeah, my woman crush is Kylie so..." Harry laughed.

"Awww..."

"But Cal's the one that likes gingers" Harry smirked.

"I thought you did too?"

He then scratched his neck and I giggled.

"Whatever you say, boggy..."

We got into his car and he started the engine while I plugged in my phone and played my playlist as usual. Moonlight by Ariana Grande came on which is my favourite song.