seventeen

My month in London had flown by and I had made it to the last day of it all. Soon I would be back in Brighton with Mum. Tomorrow, my magazine spread would be out but I wasn't so excited because tonight I had to catch a train.

I lay out the sofa as Ethan and I watched Friday Night Dinner eating breakfast.

"I don't wanna go home" I moaned into his chest.

"I know Sis but you have to go back and finish you dance grades" he laughed as he played with my hair.

"I know but it's not gonna take long, only one weekend!"

"Exactly, you'll be back soon" he laughed.

"Now go and get ready so we can go already!"

Ethan got up and walked towards his room to get dressed. I already was(pic above). All the us were going to the Sidemen house today and Freya was coming as well! I had never met her so I was really excited.

I got my MacBook from the table after changing the TV onto my Spotify playlist. "Gangsta" by Kehlani was playing which was my new favourite song.

I looked through my uploads to see how they were doing.

My cover of Star Girl which I uploaded as "For Me." 3 weeks ago now had gone down amazing. I was looking for another song to do now. Just had to find the right one.

You probably all want to know about Harry and Simon. I changed after that night and became more stronger with myself. Harry and I were still really good friends but I think I've got something growing inside. Simon is the same but nothing is there except his little crush.

For him.

But I had to ignore. I'm still a minor who's 4 years younger than him.

"You ready, Bethy?" He called.

"Yeah, let's go!" I shouted. I grabbed my phone and opening up the camera and turned into onto me.

"Hello lads, and now we've sadly reached the last day of #BethVlogsApril" I pouted. "And today we are going to the SIDEMEN HOUSEE with the BOYSS!"

Ethan laughed.

"Come here, Ethy" I laughed pulling his arm so he was in the camera shot.

"Hellooo" he giggled.

"I might put the camera on in the car and film our journey but if I don't you'll see me at the house."

*lil time skip*

We rung the doorbell and a minute later it was answered by Vik.

"Hi Eth" he smiled. "And Beth."

He pulled me in for a hug and I accepted.

"Come in then" he laughed as he ushered us in. If never been to the house and it might be the last time I do. With them moving and all soon, I wouldn't get the times in here like Josh's sister had.

Vik guided us into the living room where all the boys sat and Freya.

"Beth!" She laughed before getting up off Josh and coming over to me.