thirty four

"No! As if!" I squealed at the boy's story as his dog jumped onto my bed and I brought it into a big cuddle.

"Lenney on the town eats the kebabs on the floor" he cried with laughter.

"Will, for god's sake" I laughed as Darcey the dog licked my face. "Awh, can I please keep her?"

"No, she's my fat shit" Will said sternly.

I laughed loudly and hugged her tighter.

Will and I had been talking for two weeks now and he's absolutely amazing. He's hilarious and has actually surprised me for the day and drove up to the house with Darcey. It was literally a 4 hour drive and I hadn't stopped smiling all day.

"We're filming In Bed With Beth aren't we?" Will  asked, leaning against my bed frame.

"Of course, you're like my most requested guest" I giggled before grabbing my phone off my bed side table and opening Twitter.

mynameisbef: send me questions for the new In Bed With Beth with two very special guests😛 #Darcey4Beth

@smallxminter: wILL WILL WILL OMG

@MintDaddy: IM GONE NO NO NO

@umsidemen: same #Darcey4Beth

"Oh my" Will laughed after his phone pinged.

*lil time skip sponsored by CalluxDefenceSquad*

"And the last question is more of a dare..." Will said as he looked at his phone screen, trailing off at the end.

"What is it?" I questioned, trying to peer over at the glowing screen.

"Shuffle your Spotify playlist and perform the first song it plays" he answered.

"Well, you have to it because you read it out!"

He sighed and went onto his playlist after connecting his phone to my speaker.

Will pressed the green button and a very familiar tune began to play.

"Oh my god!" I shouted. "I haven't heard the song since my gig days."

I was squealing with excitement at the fact Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys was now playing.

Will's face broke into a smile.

"Beth Payne Exposed!" He shouted, pointing at me. "She used to be indie!"

I burst out laughing but soon began yelling the lyrics.

"YOU'RE FALLING ABOUT!" I screamed before jumping up onto my bed.

"YOU TOOK A LEFT OFF LAST LAUGH LANE!" He screamed back.

We jumped on my bed singing the iconic song.

"JUST SOUNDING IT OUT! BUT YOU'RE NOT COMING BACK AGAIN!"

I was much having so fun and then the last note hit. Attempting to jump down, I tripped over Will's legs. My body fell onto his and I laughed loudly.