thirty seven

"Sing through it again for fuck's sake" Georgi sighed as she lay on my bed with Jen and Jus.

"I'm more than just a picture, I'm a daughter and a sister" I sang while reading the lyrics in the notebook we had been writing ideas on for the last half an hour. "Sometimes it's hard for me to show that I'm more than just a rumour or a video on your computer. There's more to me than people know."

"Yeah, okay that's good" Jen smiled.

"Yeah... but now I'm stuck" I groaned.

"Well write some stuff down" Jus said. "Then we can find some rhymes."

"Somedays I'm broke" I said, writing it down.

"Somedays I'm rich" Jus said, grabbing the pen and jotting it.

"Somedays I'm...Nice?" Jen laughed.

"Somedays I can be a bitch!" Georgi shouted, making me burst out laughing.

I grabbed the notebook and began writing it down.

"As of you're actually writing it down" Jenna laughed.

"Somedays I'm strong" I said.

"Somedays I quit?" Jen said. I nodded writing it down.

"Oooh!" Jus said, heading flicking up. "I don't let it show but I've been through some shit!"

"And then the chorus again!" Jen said, clapping her hands.

"Just three more to go" Georgi said, rolling her eyes.

JJ had surprised me and got me into a recording studio so I had the chance to record a song for my 18th birthday which was only in a month's time. The message had spread quick around the management and now I was going to perform it at the BBC Teen Choice Awards at the O2. You could say I'm a tiny bit scared.

I'd decided to write the song myself so it would actually be how I wanted it to be. It was going to be about how I'm misjudged on the internet as Ethan's pretty little sister when I'm way more than at. Hence I had decided to call it "Pretty Girl".

I sighed before looking back at the notebook.

*lil time skip*

"THANK FUCK!!!" Jen screamed, running around my room. The song was finally finished.

"Jen..." I giggled. "You know how you can play piano..."

"You want me to play the tune don't you?" She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Vik's piano is downstairs now!" Jus shouted from the bathroom where she was topping up her lipstick.

"Exactly, please..." I smiled.

"The things I do for you, Beth Payne..." she rolled her eyes before walking down stairs.

"Wait!" Georgi called, jumping off my bed and running after us with Jus.

"So what are you gonna do at Teen Choice then?" Georgi asked as we went into the living room to find no one in there.

"Well, I'm announcing the song there so I'm gonna start with Primadonna by Marina and then the music will stop and I will start to sing..." I explained