thirteen

"Hiya lads! It's day two of #BethVlogsApril and today I'm doing basically the reason I'm vlogging this month. I'm off to live for Ethan in London for a month! Literally I'm so gassed and I'm just about to leave for my train so I'll see you guys there" I chimed into the camera, smiling. I stopped the record button and put my phone into my rucksack before checking my outfit.

Today's outfit was an Adidas t-shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans aka the only jeans I wore(pic above). I slipped on and tied up my superstars. I was ready to go. But just before I left, I put Harry's blue jumper he gave me into my handbag in case I got cold.

I grabbed the handle of my white suitcase and threw the pink Hype. bag over my shoulder, leaving the room behind me. Of course, with excitement, I ran down the stairs and into the living room to see Mum waiting for me. Mum got up and walked towards me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"I'll miss you, sweetheart. Make sure Ethan takes good care of you" she said with a smile.

"Of course he will, Mum" I giggled.

"And them other boys, that Harry" she grinned, pulling back from the hug.

"God, Mum" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"See you soon, baby" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

She grabbed my bags and we headed to the car.
I tweeted something quick:

mynameisbef: OMGGGG IM GASSEDDD

After that, I watched as Brighton flew past; I was finally leaving here for somewhere else, only for a while, but anyway. I'd lived in Brighton for 6 years now and it mean't a lot that I was living sort of on my own for a little bit of time.

*lil time skip*

I hopped off the trainer with my luggage in hand and my bag slung over my shoulder. When I was in the clear of the crowds, I got out my phone and began to vlog.

"So I've just gotten off the train and I'm off to meet my brother now so yeah. I might even see some of you guys on the way. Just letting you know I'm in London for the month and will be out and about a lot so feel free to say hi if you see me!" I smiled before turning it off and putting it back.

I made my way up the stairs and into the main area of the station, going towards to Starbucks where I arranged to meet him. Ethan was very hard to spot and I saw him very easily. I got out my phone again and vlogged him as I walked towards him and hugged him.

"Sistaaa" he said as we hugged.

"Brothaa" I replied with a smile. I ended that clip and started a new one.

"I'm with Behzy now guys, it's all good. So what are we doing now, Eth?" I said, turning to him.

"We're going to my apartment to get you settled in, mong" he laughed. This only made me laugh. After that, I ended the clip and put my phone away. Ethan grabbed my hand as we walked out of the station and towards his car.

"What's going on then? How was Zoe?" He asked as he opened up the car door.

"Sick. We filmed together too, I'll show you to when we get to yours."

"Cool beans" he laughed.

"Are we meeting the boys then later or...?" I questioned, getting out my phone.