thirty

"ETHAN!" I squealed as I ran into his room. I jumped onto his bed and began to bounce, being careful not to hit my head on the ceiling.

My brother groaned and turned over in, shoving his face into the navy pillows on his bed.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" I shouted, jumping off and running down the hallway.

Next thing I saw was Freya running out her room, dragging Josh along side her. 

"YES!" She squealed and Josh was now smiling because the sight was pretty cute. 

One by one, everyone started to come out of their rooms and once everyone was out, groaning and all, I squealed.

Running down the stairs, I turned off the alarm and opened the door to the living room where loads of little boxes and wrapped gifts lay.

"SANTA!" I shouted, laughing.

"Look who woke me up this fine morning!" Ethan laughed as he filmed a snapchat video of me.

"It's Christmas" I said, throwing my hands in the air.

"It's also 6am!" Vik shouted.

I rolled my eyes, slouching onto the sofa and going onto my phone. Since it was Christmas, I decided to tweet something.

mynameisbef: Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a amazing day and spend it with who you love❤️🎄x

umsidemen: MERRY XMAS ANGEL

wroetoshaw: miss u

sunshinepayne: happy christmas sunshine!!!!

mynameisbef: miss u 2 x

"We better start opening these bad boys then" Simon laughed.

*lil time skip sponsored by no one being online on my gc*

Most of the presents had been opened and everyone had gotten each other some amazing gifts. There was just like two cards and a small box left.

"There's one for you, Freya" Tobi smiled, passing her a card. He winked at Josh who looked like he was about to shit himself.

As Freya began to read out the card, I realised what was about to happen...

Oh.

My.

God.

"I've loved you since we were 18... So I guess there's only one thing to say..." Freya read out, confused. She looked up and smacked her hand over her mouth.

"Freya Nightingale, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Oh my fucking god, yes!" She screamed as she began to cry.

I squealed a bit as Josh slid the ring into her finger.

He got up and spun her around, kissing her softly. We all clapped and wooped as they held each other.

As soon as he let her god, I ran over and screamed. Freya screamed back and I looked at the ring. It really was gorgeous.

"I'm shook as fuck" I screamed as we jumped up and down.

"Who's the last one for?" I said, turning around.

"You" My brother smiled.

I took the navy blue and card from his hands, sitting down. Gently, I opened it and read it:

"Open on your own and Skype me.

Harry x"

I looked up at everyone's confused faces.