twelve

My alarm played, waking me up for probably one of the most important days of my life.

I was meeting my teenage idol, Zoella, for shopping.

Ever since I can remember, I've loved Zoella. She was the first YouTuber I watched other than Ethan and I had lowkey loved her for years.

I pulled off the covers, turning off my alarm, before racing over to my MacBook which sat on my desk. Then, I put on my Spotify playlist and began to get ready.

Before I did though, I sent out a poll tweet asking if I should do a vlog everyday of April since I was doing stuff everyday and wasn't stuck in Brighton.

mynameisbef: VERY EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING THIS MONTH! Shall I do a vlog everyday? #BethVlogsApril 💛
Yes
No

I never usually vlog either. Personally, I've only done it once or twice cause it usually isn't my thing.

Setting my phone down, I began to start to get ready. I did my makeup with a new addition of a really glittery lipgloss and loosely curled my hair. Since I picked out my outfit last night, I only had to put it on. I wore a t-shirt which said "Pain In Ass" that Joshy got me last year, black jeans and a grey demin jacket with my blue Nike Air Maxs(pic above). Out the corner of my eye I spotted the silver bracelet Simon had given me. I put it on.

"Perfect" I whispered to myself as I looked in the mirror. I grabbed my bag (pic above) and put all my essentials in; phone, keys, purse, Canon camera etc. But I grabbed my phone out and checked the results.

mynameisbef: VERY EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING THIS MONTH! Shall I do a vlog everyday? #BethVlogsApril 💛
Yes                         86%
No.                         14%

Okay then. Let's do this. I just decided to vlog on my phone since I didn't have a vlogging camera, only my big one. I opened up Camera and hit record.

"Hi lads! So I've decided to going to be vlogging April as I've got loads planned for a change. Today is the 1st and well... I'm meeting up with Zoe aka ZOELLA! I'm lowkey trying not to freak out but yannoe it ain't working" I laughed into the screen.

"Well, I'm wearing my Pain In Ass top Joshy got me last year from Lazy Oaf I think..., some New Look jeans and a Topshop jacket with my blue Air Maxs. My bag is from Topshop too. This bracelet is from Si and I have no idea where it's from so yeah..." I said as I pointed the camera into the mirror so they could see.

"I'm off to get the bus now so I'll see you guys soon"
I waved before stopping the recording.

I ran downstairs and waved by to my mum and dad before walking to the bus stop. And boy was I excited.

*lil time skip*

I jumped out of the bus after thanking the driver and quickly walked to the Starbucks we arranged to meet at. My nerves were beginning to get to me. Come on Beth, it's fine. She's just another girl who was in your position once.

As I approached the coffee shop, I could see her in the window sitting on a sofa drinking a frappicino. Pushing open the door, the bell ring and she looked over at me. Zoe smiled widely and I went over to her seat.

"Beth!" She squealed before hugging me.

"Zoe!" I replied, squeezing her tightly.