Chapter 3-6

Despite Apollo's continuous reciting of sonnets and haikus, Charlie could still only focus on one thing at lunch that afternoon- her weekend date with Printz.

"But why is he never in the cafeteria?" she wondered, giving the room another inspection.

However, just as she was about to give up the hope of ever catching him at lunch, she noticed a flash of blonde outside of the window.

"So he eats at the tables outside!" Charlie realized with glee.

Curiously, she watched as the soccer captain crossed the lawn with his tray and proceeded to take a seat at a shaded picnic table next to-

"Nix?!?" Charlie accidentally shouted in her surprise.

"Huh?" Rib paused from the fake BBQ sauce gash he had been squirting on his arm to give Charlie a strange look. "What are you staring at?" he asked, following her gaze out the window.

"What is it?" wondered Max, turning to look too.

"I don't see anything," Demeter squinted through the glass.

"Yeah, just the Spartans," shrugged Apollo.

Charlie continued to stare, dumbstruck, as Nix's shaggy-haired friend Zenith and the titanic Madsen joined them at the table. Just then, two more boys appeared outside of the window; a tall, skinny, yellow-haired guy, followed by a red-head whose hair was as bright as fire.

"Go ahead, Kane. I'll be right there," the red-haired guy told his friend, then turning to look inside the cafeteria, he raised his fist. "Hey! What are you lookin' at?" he banged on the window, his bicep flexed.

"Nothing interesting!" Rib shot back fiestily.

"It's a window, Rib, not a mirror," the red-head glared.

"Guys, please be calm," frowned Max, but this only seemed to provoke the boy even more.

"What, did you learn that from your cows, farmer boy?" he grinned evilly.

"Hey, lay off!" growled Rib.

"Oh, now I'm scared!" the guy laughed.

"Hey! Come on, Bradford!" Kane called from the table.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the game," Bradford shot a menacing smile at Rib and then walked away to the Sparta lunch table.

"That jerk," Rib seethed. "Don't listen to him, Max."

"I do not understand," Max furled his brows. "The farm of my family does not even have any cows."

"What's those guys' problem?" asked Charlie, now completely bewildered.

"The Spartans?" answered Demeter. "What isn't their problem?"

"Yeah. They hate us," said Apollo, shooting a look of disapproval out the window.

"Why?" wondered Charlie, still confused.

"The Sparta Dorm is always rivals with the Athens Dorm," explained Rib simply. "But it also doesn't help that they're just plain punks, either. Stupid Bradford..."

"But... why is Printz sitting with them?" Charlie gulped, almost too afraid to hear the answer.

"Because that's where the Spartans sit," said Rib obviously.

"Printz..." Charlie hesitated, "...is from the Sparta Dorm?" 

"He's not just from the Sparta Dorm," Rib told her. "He's their leader."

~~~

---AUTHOR NOTE---

Hello, everyone! It's that time again, the end of a chapter- and with it comes a lot of extra goodies.

As promised, this update holds the FAN ART CORNER! 
But first, I have an announcement.

For those of you that don't know, Boy Oh Boys! started out as a webtoon-
and NOW, the original artist is returning!
The story will still be updating here twice a week, and will stay ahead of the comic, but each update will then be adapted back into comic form on webtoon and tapastic!
So make sure to stay up-to-date here, and then go check out the illustrated version on one of those platforms!

And now, for the fan art! I was seriously overjoyed every time I received a piece of artwork. They are all so SUPER amazing. Seriously they are ALL so wonderful, so I'm just going to post them in the order I received them. To all who took time out of their day to draw one of the Boy Oh Boys! characters, I am so flattered and it is with great pleasure, I present to you the-

---FAN ART CORNER---

(It's super picture heavy, so make sure you click each one to enlarge!)

~~~

Charlie by Raven

---FAN ART CORNER---(It's super picture heavy, so make sure you click each one to enlarge!)~~~Charlie by Raven