Chapter 10-2

"What would you like to do?" Max looked at Apollo curiously.

"This!" Apollo pulled a picture out of his wallet.

"That's just a picture of our cat," Demeter frowned.

"Oops! Wrong one," Apollo quickly took out another photo. "THIS!"

"What is it?" Rib leaned over his shoulder to look at the picture.

Charlie studied the image too. It appeared to be a newspaper clipping, showing a beautiful girl walking down a runway.

"There's a fashion show at KH Convention Center this weekend," Apollo grinned.

"Hey! This is my picture!" Demeter grabbed the clipping from his brother. "I cut this out of the newspaper this morning! I was going to hang it by my bed!"

"So you would like to go to see the fashion show?" Max asked.

"YES!" the twins nodded in great approval.

"We could do that!" agreed Rib. "There'll be something for everyone! There's always tons going on there!"

 "So, we can go?" Apollo looked excited.

"Yep," nodded Rib.

"Awesome!" the twins high-fived.

"It sounds fun," smiled Charlie.

"Oh, Charlie, here's your picture frame," said Apollo, finally giving back her frame.

"Thanks, Apoll- Hey! This is the picture of your cat!" Charlie frowned.

~~~

Saturday morning arrived to find the entire Athens Dorm once again boarding a bus.

"There are no more seats again," Charlie frowned to Max as she looked around the crowded bus.

"Here," Pace suddenly stood up from his spot and nodded towards the now-empty seat.

"Huh?" Charlie was shocked. "You want to give me your seat?"

"It's better than you flying into my lap again," Pace smirked, before walking to join Max where he was standing.

~~~

Rib hadn't been kidding about KH Convention Center. It was completely booming with events.

"Wow! Where do we even go?" Charlie unfolded a map of the building.

"That way!" Apollo had spotted a girl in a sparkly evening gown and was already following her away down a hall.

"Wait up, Sweetie!" Demeter trailed after them.

"Hey, there's a Magician's Convention going on here this weekend too!" Rib excitedly read from his pamphlet. "Wanna check it out?"

Max nodded and soon, they too, had left the entrance hall.

"Hmm, which event should I go to?" Charlie studied the schedule. "Fashion or magic? Magic or fashion?" Charlie carefully deliberated.

"Magic," said Pace suddenly, looking annoyed.

"Really? You think I should?" Charlie wondered.

"Sure. Maybe one of the magicians can make you disappear," Pace grinned before walking down the hall and disappearing himself.

"Jerk!" Charlie called after him. "I'm definitely going to the fashion show then!"

"You mean you're not in the fashion show?" a voice made her stop in her tracks.

Printz was standing in the entrance hall.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Charlie gasped. "Are you here to see the fashion show?" she frowned jealously.

"Sort of," said Printz. "The guys dragged me here. I told them I already get to see a beauty queen everyday, but Bradford can be really pushy."

Charlie blushed slightly at the compliment.

"Come on, man!" Bradford and Nix had rushed over and before Charlie knew it, they were hauling Printz away.

"See you, Charlize!" Printz called behind him.

"Hmph," Charlie sighed. "I certainly can't hang out with him if those guys are around too." She sighed again. "Well, I guess magic it is."