Chapter 28

The small office room of Captain Matthew's room thrilled with intense electricity as both parties glared at each other from across the room.

The Herefords sat on one end of the room while Liam sat on the other. On one side were Abby's appointed lawyer Mr. Reverend and on other side were Liam's team of lawyers, security guards and his best friend Mark.

The starring match between two parties went on foevrver as both parties refused to back down. Member of each team were battered and bashed badly. Their clothes ripped and bloodied. Dry blood sticking to their skin. Some of which was there own and some was from the other party.

"Mr. Hereford and Mr. Black I have heard enough complaints ragarding all of you and i have been too lenient in the past. But I have reached my limit now. This fight has gone for far too long." Captain Mathew growled in anger.

"They were the one who started this shit in the first place." Liam hissed in annoyance.

"It was your fault all along. You kidnapped our sister." Addie growled back at him.

"Kidnap? She is my..."

"Enough." Captain Mathew roared, making the room go silent.

"Look I don't give a shit whose fault it was. All of you are at fault. By the way where is Ms. Hereford for whom all of you are trying to kill each other huh?" Captain Mathew hissed, making everyone realize Abby's absence for the first time since Alex pushed her in dining room back at Liam's residence.

"Mr. Mathew, we are extremely sorry for what happened today. I apologize on behalf of my clients here. The whole thing was purely based on good intentions and love for their sister and it just happened to go too far. I assure you that no such incident would happen in the future." Mr. Reverend assured.

"We also agree." Liam's lawyer also pleaded their case after Liam approved.

Right now he didn't care about anything else. He just wanted to be in Abby's arms again. There is always time to deal with her assholes of brothers later. His heart clenched painfully with every passing second as Captain Mathew continue to write something in the file. He needed to see her this very instant. What if she was hurt?

Liam thought as he abruptly stood up from his seat. The chair falling back with loud thud and everybody stared like he just lost his marbles. Liam didn't care as he turned around only to have Mason beat him to the door.

Liam was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he did not notice the worried expression on her brothers' faces. Before he knew it, Mason was also standing up to leave the place asap.

Mason knew Abby like the back of his hand. After how they behaved, he knew for sure that Abby was most likely boarding the next plane out of here and he wouldn't let her. Not this time . He refuse to loose his best-friend and sister because of this asshole again, Mason thought glaring at Liam who seemed in the same predicament as him.

Both Liam and Mason speed walked out of the station followed by others as they got into their cars and drove towards Abby's house.

"Are you sure about this?" Mrs. Walker asked. Her plate of breakfast untouched as she stared at Abby's cold and emotionless face.

"Yes" She answered shortly.

"Mum, I am done." Cole informed, turning around in his stool. He flashed Abby an adorable smile. He looked so cute with syrup smeared all over his cute button nose and mouth. Smiling and Shaking her head, Abby kissed the side of his mouth making the boy giggle in delight and her laugh. Grabbing the napkins she wipes the syrup off his face and placed him back on the floor.