Chapter 18

The stale air of the church hall rippled with thick tension as nobody dare to move a single muscle in their body either afraid of the enraged beast standing before them or being temporary brain dead as their overstimulated brain continued to fire rapid action potential in an effort to understand what the fuck just happened.

Cole was wrapped in his mum's comforting arms, crying as Abby tried to console the poor child from the trauma he just faced. Liam stood beside his wife and son kneeling on the church tiled floor crying and comforting each other as his anger continue to boil at the scene. They just got married not someone died that both mother and son are creating such drama, Liam mentally roared with jealousy.

"Mum...he was gonna... take me" Cole choked between his sob burying his wet face further into his mum's neck while she held him tightly in her arms; afraid of losing him again. For a second there Abby's heart literally jumped into her mouth watching that brute take her Cole away. With every step Liam took away from her, her world came crashing down; shattering her already broken heart even more. But he is safe and with you, she kept chanting in her mind, squeezing her son in her arms.

"Ssh... Baby, nothing happened. Calm down, baby" Abby cooed softly, kissing the little boys head, ear, cheeks and neck as he stood on his tip toes clinging tightly to her neck.

"Abby, Get up." Liam finally snapped, grabbing Abby's arm and pulling her off the floor, hauling her body into his side. He had enough, now was not the time to sit and sob over split milk but to take his wife and adorable son home.

"Move" Wrapping his arm around her waist, Liam growled lowly in her ear pushing her forward but then he pulled her right back to his chest. Turning her head around, he smashed his lips on to hers, instantly devouring those soft and wet lips from all the weeping. What he had to kiss his newly bride right?

"Hmm.... Delicious" moaning he husked against her rosy lips as she stared at him with a bewildered expression plastered on her face.

"Oh, almost forgot. We have to register our wedding, Wifey. Give me the papers" Wrapping both of his arms around Abby and his son, Liam smirked down at her while his heart flipped in his heart quiet few times at finally being able to rightfully claim his love.

Watching his son in Abby's arms, a shy smile graced his face for having a perfect family. That was his son and Abby his love gave birth to him. He was their son, they made him together, he thought as his heart swelled like an air balloon with joy and pleasure.

"Here, Sir" One of the lawyers exclaimed snapping Liam's out of his thoughts as he handed him a stack of stapled legal papers and a pen. Snatching the papers from the lawyer's hand, Liam spread them on a high bench in the church.

"Baby, sign here" He husked lowly, shifting behind Abby and wrapping his muscular arms around her waist; resting his hands on her stomach as he bend down to place a chaste kiss on his son's head whom was still clingy to Abby's neck.

"NO, I'm not signing anything, you douche" Abby hissed attempting to push Liam away but he turned her around in his arms and clasped her chin in both of his fingers.

"Abby, don't. You want me to take Cole away from you huh? Do you want that?" Liam warned in dangerous voice, pinning her with his dark eyes to never disobey him.

"Let me go, This is so stupid. You are stupid. How could you just drag me out here and force me into a marriage. You...." Ripping her chin away from his fingers, Abby yelled angrily only to be cut of by Liam.

"You could have a good wedding with your precious daddy walking you down the aisle. But NO, you had to lie to me don't you huh? You had to go and pull your idiotic stunts. Now that's your punishment. Sign the damn papers, Abby before I loose my cool and mount you here in the church." Liam snarled angrily, forcefully turning her around in his arms molding his chest into her back.

Shifting her eyes between the papers, pen, Cole and Liam's dangerous eyes, Abby contemplated her actions. There is no point of running now, she is already married to him in front of God, and few stupid papers aren't going to make a difference right? She thought, scribbling her name on the papers making Liam's burst with happiness as he buried his head on the other side of her neck, groaning in a desperate need to have her right there.

"You are going to be the death of me" Liam whispered in her ear, reaching over body to sign the papers and handing them to the lawyers.

"Let's get you home, Kitty" Nodding at his lawyers, Liam growled lowly in Abby's ear; wrapping his arms around her waist and pushing her towards the exist. "Don't touch me." Hissing through clenched teeth, Abby pushed against that stupid but Liam slammed her body to his side with more force, squeezing her side to stay there. Glaring up at Liam with pure hatred, Abby shifted Cole in her arms who have seem to barely make a noise, just clung to her neck refusing to let go.

" Mark, where is mark?" Pausing at the Church's exist, Liam turned to look for his best friend but he wasn't there. The moment Mark realized what his best friend's intentions were, he wanted to leave. But at the same time he wanted to support his friend as well since Liam's actions were a little justified because he would have done the same thing  if someone have hid his son. So after Liam took Cole off of his hand, Mark left the building refusing to be part of something so evil.

"Mr. Stanford, left" One of the lawyers exclaimed making Liam nod his head in understanding and existing the building.

" Get in" Liam growled, pushing Abby into the back seat of the limo as she strained against his hold. Bruning with anger, she huffed and puffed being shoved into the car.  "Bastard" Abby cursed under her breath shifting away as far away from Liam but he scooted next to her again and again until eventually she was pressed against the door and had no place to move.

With Cole sleeping in her arms, Abby's movements were limited as he glared at Liam to get the fuck away from her but he ignored it and nuzzled her neck like his son; groaning in pleasure.

" Is he asleep?" Liam questioned softly weaving his hand through Cole's silky hair lovingly as Abby rubbed the kids back in a comforting manner.

"hmm.." Resting her cheek against Cole's head, she shook her head informing Liam that Cole wasn't asleep just a little terrified.

" You're tired?" Liam questioned casually like nothing happened in the past two or three hours making Abby stare at him with a confused expression on her face.  Are you fucking kidding me? is he seriously asking If I'm tired after the way he's been treating me for the past two hours, Abby thought glaring at Liam with hateful eyes.

"Fan- fucking–tastic. No I'm not tired. How could I be? after all the dragging, pulling, shoving and throwing huh?" Abby snarled, sarcasm dripping from every single word she muttered. "You want a massage" Ignoring her sarcastic tone, Liam husked against her ear, brushing his lips lightly on her skin. Oh my gawd, just stop. This man is beyond sham-less and you are just wasting your energy, Abby's mind advised as she shook her head at Liam and dropped her head back tiredly against the seat rest, ignoring his overbearing presence.

Author's note:

Not edited: First of all thank you very much for your supports through my tough exams. Getting into writing mode so for right now enjoy this short update soon a whole action pack (yes drama and more drama) update will  happen mauhahha, building the next chapters. please read, vote and comments. Thank you :D