Chapter 30

Abby screamed as she fell back from the impact of Addie's huge body colliding with hers. Liam and she both fell backwards but Liam twisted his body at the right moment and took most of the fall.

Abby landed on top of Liam and was saved from the impact of hard floor colliding her back. she grunted in pain as Addie's heavy muscles pressed down on top of her.

Addie trying to reach Liam below and in the process Abby was completely sandwich between the two muscular, equally heavy bodies.

"Addie stop it." Abby screamed at him and to think that just promised to never fight again.

"The fucker is dead today." Addie growled back at her as she tried to push her out of the way but Liam has a death grip on her waist.

"Addie, Sock him the face." Her father cheered as he also stood up to watch the show down.

"Abby get the hell out." Addie and Mason yelled at her but she did not listen.

"Hold me tightly." Abby ordered to Liam below making him grin wildly at her. she was going to stop the nonsense for once and all.

The way Liam held her close to his chest and the way Abby grunted on top of him, it was scene right out of some dirty porn movie only if it wasn't for the chaos surrounding them.

She pushed her hands against Addie's chest pushing him back and away from them. He was way too heavy. With her back still plastered to Liam's chest she brought her feet up and placed them against Addie's stomach. With all of her might Abby used her arms and legs to finally throw Addie off of them.

Abby quickly stood up and pushed Liam behind her. she was protective him and Liam did not care about anything else or the fact that he was about to get killed by her brothers. He just kept gazing at her with love and happiness.

"Stay back." Abby growled at Mason and Jay as they stepped forward.

"Abby, get away from him now. we have let him live for too long." Addie growled at her. The fucker was dead for marrying their sister without permission.

"Listen to me." She pleaded as she grabbed Liam's hand and pushed him further behind her.

"Why would we? You fucking married him without telling us." Addie growled at her in pure rage. she was always protected the jack-ass and even now she was protecting him.

"I did not marry him." Abby yelled back at him.

"Actually you did. you are my wife." Liam confirmed making Addie's blood boil like lava once again as he kicked the coffee table to the side to reach them.

"Can you shut up for like two god damn minutes." Abby snarled at Liam as he looped his arm around her waist, flushing her back to his chest.

"Look Addie, just please calm down. I'll explain everything." She offered moving behind the sofa chair to keep some distance between them and her ready to kill brothers.

"No more listening. The fucker needs to die." Her father added his two scents which was clearly not needed at all.

Liam knew what exactly he was doing right now. He was well aware of the fact that there was no such thing as divorce in Hereford family so he was deliberately leaking all the information.

Herefords were such cool people having rules like no divorce and one and only love. Why didn't he like them before? Liam thought.

"Stop hiding behind a woman you bitch. come out, you fucker."

Oh yeah now he knows why he didn't like em', they were asshole most of the time and they were part of Abby's life and she loved them to. And they were stupid. Okay there was a long list why Liam hated Herefords and vice versa.