Chapter 32

Aah..

The scream tore from Abby's mouth as Liam slammed her to the wall behind. Pulling her arms away he pushed them beside her head on the wall. His knee moving between her legs to stop any leg movements.

She hissed in the pain. The impact of her back colliding harshly against the hard wall plunged the insulin pump on her back further through her skin. The warm blood seeped through her white shirt but Abby swallowed her pain.

She didn't want to share her pain with this man.

"Open your mouth." Liam growled at her hungrily. His hands squeezing her wrist to a painful level. The pain shooting up her back and arms now but she didn't show a single expression on her face. Her faced remained stoic as she glared at him with as much hatred as she can.

"Get the fuck off of me." She spat in his face.

If she yelled too loud, then Cole and everyone else in the house would wake up and she didn't want that.

"Abby, don't fuck with me." Liam snarled. His mouth moving on to hers but Abby pulled back.

"Abby." Liam warned her to not reject him but did she listened? No.

"Liam, I am not kidding. Let me go now or I swear..."

She didn't get to finish before Liam slammed her into the wall behind. A sharp breath escaped her

"What? What will you do? Kick me, punch me, throw me in the jail. Sorry to inform you but you have already done that and now I am fucking pissed. Don't push me Abby or I might just loose the little bit of humanity I have left in me and do something you and i both will regret forever." He roared in her face.

"Fuck you." Abby hissed in face. Her face scrunched in disgust at him.

"Abby." He whispered hotly against her mouth. Liam attached their heads together. His eyes red, almost on the brick of spilling hot tears. He panted against her as he tried to control the pain tearing him inside out. His lips trembled as he tried to speak, to plead and beg but suddenly his throat was clogged.

He was clawing, scratching to be saved but no one was willing to pull him out of the darkness drowning him quickly.

"S-save me." Liam choked out as if he was dying. A painful sob tearing through his throat. His vision blurry with tears but he kept a strong grip on Abby as if she was his anchor. His legs gave out and he slid against the wall to the floor with Abby still squished between his hard chest and the wall. He seems in a lot of pain.

Abby was not in any better shape either. Her breathing hitched as she tried to control the panic in her. Abby didn't like getting touch by strangers and she panicked at any type of intimacy. Liam had forever ruined that part for her.

Her whole body shook in anxiety but she managed to made it look she was furious. Her whole body drenching in her own sweat as she tried to stabilize her breathing and racing heart.

Abby refused to break down, not in front of him at least. Liam had ruined many things for her and this one prime example of it. She suffered such anxiety attacks from time to time and the root of it all was her fear of being intimate with anyone ever again that's why she weaved her world around Cole only.

"Let. Me. Go." Abby snapped. She twisted her body in his callouse hand to make him release her. She couldn't breath properly. She was going to start hyperventilating and probably pass out if Liam didn't remove his hands off her soon.

"Let me go." The voice tore from her throat. Her heart squeezing in her chest to the painful level. She jerked away from his arms. Her head banged against the wall roughly but she didn't care. Right now she wanted room to breathe properly. She wanted to breath.