Chapter 13

Chapter 13

" Lets go then" Liam spoke impatiently, snatching the suit jacket from his chair. 

" Whoa wait. Where are we off to" Mark rushed, starring at Liam like he belongs to another planet.

" Come on man hurry up. We are meeting that brat right now and settling this right away" Liam howled, glaring at Mark for delaying this more.

" What? Where are we going to find him now. He is probably in school or something. Liam,  we have to think this through" Mark tried to reason with an eager Liam but his request fell on deaf ears as Liam refuse to spend another second away from Abby.

" No we are going right now. What's his name huh? Cole goes to Nysmith elementary school. Lets go now" Liam rushed speed walking out of the office followed by an irritated Mark.

" Look Liam, listen to me. Just wait that's a private school they won't let us through without an id. I don't want to be locked up for being pedophile, Liam" Mark yelled trying to make some sense into his very arrogant friend but Liam simply ignored him stepping outside the building.

" Wait, Liam. Cole, Liam Cole is right there" Mark exclaimed excitedly, pointing across the street where Cole existed with Julia.

" Good. Let do this" Liam retorted, rolling his shoulder back and advancing towards Cole with Mark besides him.

" Hello, how are you? Remember me, Mark Stanford" Mark greeted politely, extending his arm towards Julia for a handshake which she accepted.

" Um, hello. Cole, how are you?" Mark spoke softly, flashing Cole a toothy smile only for him to glare back at both men.

" What do you want?" Cole sneered, standing before Julia in a protective manner.

" Listen, we just want to  talk with him" Liam retorted coldly, rolling his eyes while pointing towards an angry looking Cole.

" Do you have an appointment?" Cole growled at the older men, clutching his small hand into tight fists just like Abby.

" What?... are you kidding me....listen you brat....." Liam sneered, advancing towards Cole like a predator but Mark glared at him stopping him in his tracks.

" Cole, we just want to talk for few minutes about your mom. Please understand" Mark pleaded in a soft voice kneeling on the ground to reach Cole's height.

" What about mum?" Cole questioned in a strained voice, straightening his back to look intimidating.

" We have to go, sorry Mr. Stanford" Julia muttered awkwardly, grabbing Cole's hand and proceeding to move away from the men.

"No, wait please. Can we talk to Cole in our office? it's really important" Mark exclaimed desperately, stopping Julia in her track.

" NO, please I-i" Julia started to say only to be cut off by Cole.

" It's okay,  Ms. Julia. i will be fine" Cole spoke in adorable voice, flashing Julia a assuring smile and pulling her towards Mark and Liam.

" So what would you like to eat?" Mark questioned, trying to help Cole into a seat in Liam's office but he refused and asked Julia to help him.

"okay,  so listen here brat. we need you to..." Liam started to say only for Mark to glare at him and shut him up.

" Listen old man, i am telling mum you threatened me" Cole smirked at the bewildered expression replacing both men's face.

" No,  sorry okay he is just in a bad mood. Would you help uncle Mark please?" Mark exclaimed softly, making Cole chuckle lightly.

" That doesn't work on me" Cole retorted smugly, folding his small arms over his chest .