Chapter 11

Chapter 11

" Hold that against your nose and head " Mark spoke gruffly, throwing his suite jacket on Liam's face as he rested his bloody head against the leather seat.

" I don't need that " Liam sneered curtly, removing the jacket from his face.

" Shut the hell up Liam. What the fuck do you think your doing huh? you think this is some kind of joke, three guys just beat the shit out of you.  For fuck sake you could have died if i didn't get there on time " Mark growled angrily, clutching the steering wheel in a death grip preventing himself from beating some sense into Liam's empty head.

" Does it look like i Fucking care huh? " Liam sneered venomously, closing his eyes again.

" Liam how do you know Abigail Hereford?" Mark questioned after inhaling deep breaths to control his boiling rage.

" She is mine" Liam replied in duh tone, shifting his head to stare at Mark's red face.

"She is not a fucking toy that you can buy at a mall. She is a human being. Do you get it a human being" Mark sneered viciously, tired of Liam's absurd behavior.

" Well that human being belongs to me" Liam retorted curtly, prepared to pounce on Mark if he had to.

" Fuck you Liam, Fuck you" Mark yelled, slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

" What the hell is your problem anyways huh? I claimed Abby twenty years ago and she's been mine since then. Nobody would have her except me" Liam yelled outraged, glaring at his best friend with pure hatred.

" What? you mean this Abigail Hereford is your Abby like as in Angel Abby the girl you have been in love with since your childhood?" Mark stated completely shocked, peering at Liam for confirmation.

" Yes she is my Angel. Where exactly have you been Mark? i have been repeating my Abby my Abby like a broken fucking record all this time" Liam growled with annoyance, slumping back on his seat.

" Are you planning to drive today or are you just going to sit there like an ignorant moron" Liam growled in a strained voice, grunting with pain.

" Uh, oh yeah" Mark stated distractedly, attempting to digest the idea of Liam and Abby together.

" Liam why does Abby i mean Abigail hates you so much?" Mark asked intrigued, carefully maneuvering the car on the road.

" Cause i am a dick" Liam replied in a monotone, hissing in pain as the rough jacket rubbed against his open wounds.

" We all know that but what'd you do to make her hate you so much that she is willing to get a restraining order against you" Mark asked in a monotone, peering at Liam's sad face in his periphery.

"I cheated on her" Liam spoke in low voice, making Mark almost crash into the another car but he quickly maneuverd the car to the side.

" Shit. what did you say?" Mark exclaimed completely shocked at Liam's confession.

" I cheated on her with some random girl. I didn't mean to. I mean i did but that was to get revenge" Liam voiced painfully, observing the changing colors on Mark's face.

" What the actual Fuck Liam? You cheated on her to get revenge" Mark yelled outraged while parking the car on a random street.

" It wasn't my fault. She was the one who left me. She was all happy go lucky here while i suffered in that fucked up boarding school. you saw how damaged i was when you met me right.

It was because of her, i started doing drugs do you remember that. She ripped my heart out and didn't even give a fuck about me while i loved her like crazy" Liam yelled with agony, clutching and releasing his hands to control his fast building anger.