Chapter 7

Chapter 7

" Harder, Oh Liam. Yes. yes.  yes." Blond model screamed underneath Liam's muscular body as he continued to mindlessly pound into her core.

" Yes...right there. Aah, Liam" Blondie screamed her pleasure as Liam increased his pounding speed  with rage thinking about Abby's cruel behavior.

" FUCK.Get the fuck out" Liam yelled angrily, shoving the Blondie away from him grabbing his hair in frustration.

" Liam what happened?" Blondie questioned softly, touching his forearm.

" Don't fucking touch me. Now get the fuck out. i am done with you" Liam yelled outraged, roughly snatching his arms away from her grip.

" What?but we. you know what i mean. we just" Blondie uttered in a sad voice, peering over her shoulder at the tangled bed sheets.

" So what i fucked you? what you expect to marry you now huh? get the Fuck out of my house before i call the security" Liam roared outraged irritated with Blondie's clingy behavior.

Blondie quickly gathered her clothes and scrambled out of the room wiping her tears that spilled from her eyes.

" Fuck you, Abby" Liam roared angrily smashing his fist into the mirror of the vanity table breaking it into pieces along with his skin. 

Liam clenched his hands into tight fists staring at himself through the shattered mirror. He looked like a feral animal filled with hate and pain. Only Abby was able to break through his steel walls. Only she was able to love him and hurt him to the breaking point.

" I hate you, Abby. i hate you" Liam whispered in a pained voice slumming on the bed and grabbing his head in his bloody hands.

Liam dropped in the center of bed with a loud thud closing his eyes only to see Abby's smiling face. He could almost hear her sweet laughter as he tickled her on this very same bed he laid now.

" Fuck" Liam snapped his eyes open, feeling the pain in his right hand. He starred at his bloody hand imagining Abby taking care of him like the old times.

" Why did you?" Liam almost asked why she left him imagining Abby's presence in the room with him.

" Uh, I don't care. I hate you. Like i need you to clean this" Liam muttered to himself, standing up from the bed and entering his luxurious bathroom.

" Where the fuck is that first aid kit?" Liam yelled angrily, slamming the cupboard door with unnecessary force.

He retrieved the first aid kit and started to clean his own wound occasionally hissing with pain. After bandaging his hand, he walked back to his room and dropped on the bed closing his eyes in a failed attempt to sleep.

Liam still remembered the day he met Abby in kindergarten like it was yesterday. she was dressed in a white button up shirt, jeans and black boots when her father and brothers came to drop her off at the school door. Liam stood at the metal gate starring at the little girl as she was showered with love and kisses by her family members.

He felt jealous of the little girl for being the center of attention while everyone treated him like shit.

His parents never gave a fuck about him. They didn't even remembered they had a son let alone know his age, birthdays or the simple fact that children need to be enrolled in school. Mrs. Robinson had to enroll Liam into a public school after waiting for a whole year for his parents to take any action but they didn't.

" Bye" Little girl spoke in a sweet voice, weaving at her brothers and father that looked beastly ready to pounce on anyone in order to protect the little girl. One of younger ones even went as far as to cry.