Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Standing outside the guest room where his so called beloved and precious Angel  hid not too long ago, Liam's blood felt like hot burning lava running through his popping veins as he eaves drop on Abby's full proof plan to change the DNA report.

He was rejoiced at Abby's confirmation that in fact only he was the father of Abby's child and he had a cute son but beyond furious at Abby's devious plan to strip him of his rights.

Abby's plan no doubt was very well thought and a clever tactic to abide some time for filing a custody case but equally stupid at the same time since it was a decision taken in panic hysteria.

Who exactly was she kidding when she attempted to deceive none other then the Liam black a cunning and brutal strategist in business affairs.

Liam clenched his hands into tight fist preventing his burning body from ripping through that thin guest room's door, taking that minx Abby over his knees,  spanking her bottom red and then handcuffing her to his bed post for the rest of her life, never letting her see the blazing sun again.

But in order to teach her a lesson, Liam needed to control himself at the moment and build his anger for the actual showdown that was bound to happen later that night. He needed to gather all the anger, hate, strength and love to bring Abby his love down to her knees.

With red glowing eyes burning with anger and pain, tensed body posture and clenched jaw, Liam stomped back into living room and almost ripped the home phone from his cord as he violently grabbed the handset and rushed into another room.

He dialed Marks number punching the buttons on the handset with unnecessary force.

"Hello..." Mark hollered on the side of the phone after three rings.

"Mark where are you?" Liam roared into the phone holding the handset tightly in hand making the plastic crack under the force of his fingers.

"Chill man. I'm coming. I just dropped Julia off and now going towards the lab.." Mark explained on the other side mentally cursing Liam for acting so wild now when he was too stupid to realize Cole was his son in the first place.

"NO. Don't go to that lab. Abby is planning to change the reports there. Take the sample to another lab and hurry I don't know how long I can fucking control myself from ripping into that tempting minx." Liam muttered in a strained voice smirking at the idea of double crossing his beloved Abby.

"Fucking hell? Man you are so screwed. I tell you she is a demon...an evil spirit." Mark chuckled into the phone making Liam almost smile but the furry burning through his blood was too much for him to cool down that easily.

At the moment, Liam's inner beast was howling, growling, crying and  pacing madly to come out to satisfy his inflating hunger for Abby but first some lessened needed to be taught and some punishment needed to be delivered.

Next Liam dialed his team of lawyers demanding to prepare the documents for filing a custody case against Abigail Hereford within an next hour or so and report to his mansion as soon as  possible.

"Two can play at this game" if Abby wants to fuck with him by being difficult then it about time he gives her a taste of her own remedy Liam thought to himself crushing the handset in his calloused hands.

Sitting on the sofa chair in the living room, with his legs crossed and the fingers of his right hand resting on his tight lips, Liam appeared nothing but a dangerous mafia boss eager to rip his enemy into pieces and more.

Gulping her fear and guilt, Abby slowly slipped back into the living right under Liam's threatening gaze. Staring into his wild eyes, Abby gradually proceed to move further inside the living room and sneaked his phone back to its original place.