Chapter 4

"Mum, your phone. Wake up. Mum your phone" Cole shook Abby's shoulder.

" What?" Abby shot upright on the sofa, looking startled.

" Mum, your phone" Cole shoved the phone into her hands.

" Hello" Abby stated into the phone highly irritated.

" Hello Ma'am, This is Julia. you have a meeting at 9:30 today" Julia rushed, trying to keep her on schedule.

" I will be there. Make sure everyone and everything is ready before me" Abby responded in a cold tone, frantically looking for her shoes.

" Okay Ma'am, see you in an hour" Julia replied politely but Abby ended the call.

" Buddy lets go. Mum is late for work " Abby rushed, holding her shoes in her hands.

" Mum, i haven't had breakfast. Plus you said we will go shopping today" Cole whined in a adorable voice.

" Baby, i have to go to the meeting. i will be back in a hour or so and then we can go shopping and we can eat breakfast at home" Abby replied in a soft voice, kissing his temple.

Abby gathered Cole in her arms and proceed to move towards the door.

" where are you going again?" Mason questioned harshly from the hallway, effectively stopping Abby in her tracks.

" Mase, i have to go home. i have a meeting in an hour" Abby replied in a calm voice, not in the mood to create an issue.

" Then why are you taking Cole with you?" Mason questioned suspiciously.

" Because he needs a shower and change of clothes. Plus Mrs. Walker would be waiting for us." Abby responded with frustrated sigh.

" You go ahead to your so called "meeting" but Cole is staying with us. He can wear my shirt until you return" Alex stated firmly, stepping towards her and lifting Cole in his arms.

" Bunny, i am not going anywhere. You can all come with me Mrs. Walker will cook you an awesome breakfast and lunch" Abby pleaded, trying to bribe them with food.

" You mean an actual breakfast with anything we want" Jordan and Mason shrieked simultaneously.

" Yes, lets go then, i am getting late" Abby yelled as the boys ran around the house gathering their stuff.

After a 15 minutes of drive Abby reached home. All the men including her father were shocked to see the house. With its long drive, totally white texture, perfect lawns, and large doors, the house looked like an expensive mansion.

" Hey Mrs. Walker, these are my brothers and dad please make breakfast for all of us. i am late for work" Abby stated quickly, running up the stairs to her bedroom.

" Uncle Bunny, let see the house" Cole exclaimed excitedly, dragging Alex behind him.

After a quick shower, Abby changed into a gray pencil skirt, white cotton shirt and high heels. She grabbed her gray suit jacket, phone and purse skipping down the stairs and existing the door.

15 minutes later, Abby reached downtown to her newly build office and walked in confidently.

" Hello Ma'am, everyone is already in the meeting room. Our potential business partners are there as well "Julia informed her at the door, walking behind her into the meeting room.

As the door busted open, Liam picked up his head to see Abby standing there. His mouth dropped and breath caught in throat to see her looking so beautiful, confident and deadly.