Chapter 8

Chapter 8

" Ha ha ha...., uncle mase. sto-stop. hahahah... sto.." Cole shrieked loudly, squirming under Mason wicked fingers as he continued to tickle the little boy.

" I am gonna eat you, muahahahahaha " Mason laughed evilly, tickling the little boy's stomach and ears.

" Mum....hahahahah. Mum, hahaha..Uncl...St-stop" Cole screamed loudly, trying to free himself from Mason hands.

Ring... Ring.... Ring..... Ring

" Stay here buddy while i go check who's at the door" Mason exclaimed, flashing a toothy smile to breathless Cole laying flat on the sofa.

" Aah..."Cole screamed bolting upright from the sofa and making a bee line towards the other end of the room away from Mason.

"You think you can run away for me.The monster will find you. Muahahah"Mason yelled, throwing open the front door to see a beautiful women standing on the porch.

" Um Hi, i am here to meet Ms. Hereford" Julia stated shyly as Mason continued to stare at her like a moron with his mouth open.

" huh, oh yes sure.Come in" Mason retorted quickly, mentaly slapping himself for acting like dumb fool.

" Please, take a seat" Mason followed Julia into the living room and gestured towards the sofa for her to sit down.

" Hi, Ms. Julia" Cole greeted excitedly, running into Julia's open arms for a hug.

" Hi Cole, how are you honey?" Julia asked happily, brushing the hair out of his forehead.

" Good" Cole replied, flashing her an adorable smile.

"Well buddy, i need your help" Julia stated lifting Cole in her arms and depositing him on the wooden table.

" With" Cole retorted smugly, crossing his small over his chest.

" Um, you have to convince mum to go to a party like always" Julia exclaimed nervously, thinking about Mayors wife birthday party that Abby absolutely refuse to attend.

" I will help you but my mouth only opens for chocolate" Cole replied smugly, flashing her a cunning smirk.

" Oh i know. Here happy" Julia stated playfully, taking out a chocolate bar from the shopping bag and handing it to Cole.

" But what about my tongue" Cole exclaimed smartly, flashing her adorable grin with puppy dog eyes.

" Ugh, here you greedy monster" Julia exclaimed with fake annoyance, shaking her head at the little boy cunning and manipulative tactics.

No doubt he was Ms. Hereford's child, Julia thought to herself handing Cole another chocolate bar.

" Give me the whole box and i'll guarantee mum will go to this party" Cole stated in a adorable voice, negotiating his business terms.

" Ugh, fine. Here it's not like mum's gonna let you eat the whole box in one day" Julia stated firmly, handing Cole the whole box of chocolates making him squeal loudly.

" Hah..oh god. You got mugged by a kid" Mason choked between loud laughter, placing his hands on her knees panting for air.

"Who got mugged by a kid?" Abby asked in a sleepy voice, walking slowly down the stairs into the living room.

"Julia, Did you go shopping for Cole's school supplies?" Abby noticed the shopping bags on the sofa.

" Yes Ma'am," Julia replied quickly, making Abby nod her head as she planted a kiss to Cole's head.