Chapter 3

"Mum, are we there yet" Cole asked for the hundredth time.

" Yes, almost there" Abby replied looking back at him through the mirror.

Abby was scared to meet her brothers and father. she knew that shit was going to go down upon her arrival but she prepared herself of it.

" Mrs. Walker, i'll drop you at the house so you can rest and get adjusted while Cole and i go me- meet my family" Abby replied in a shaky voice while Cole squealed excitedly in the back seat of the car.

After dropping Mrs. Walker at the house, Abby drove to her house with Cole. She parked her car in the driveway and sat there in silence looking over the house.

Nothing has changed, the flower she planted near the porch were still their but there was an awkward silence around the house that was never there before.

" Mum, are we going inside" Cole asked worried to see a gloomy expression on his mum's face.

" Yeah give me a minute" Abby replied in a thick voice as couple of tears escaped her eyes.

She thought she was prepared to meet her family but she was shaking from the inside at the moment.

" Mum, please don't cry" Cole said in a sad voice leaning forward to wipe the tears away from Abby's cheeks.

" I am fine. Lets go in" Abby responded in shaky voice kissing the back of Cole's hand.

They both stepped out of the car and proceed to moved towards the porch. Abby's heart was pounding in her chest with every step she took.

She was about to turn around and run away but Cole squeezed her hand encouraging her to go ahead.

Abby held Cole's hand tightly in hers as she pressed the button for door bell. She heard footsteps on the other side and her heart jumped into her mouth.

She was about to turn around when the door flew open and there stood Addie.

" Addie" Abby whispered in a soft voice as tears slid down her cheeks on to wooden floor.

Addie was shock to see Abby his baby sister back after so many years but the shock quickly turned into anger as he stepped away from her.

" Addie, please" Abby hiccuped and moved forward to hug him only for him to back away from her.

Addie turned around and left them standing on the porch. He didn't even notice the kid hidding behind Abby and just stormed towards the living room.

His blood was boiling with rage. What does she think of herself, they raised her like a daughter and loved her to no end only for her to throw them like garbage.

" It's for you dad...." he shouted making Abby choke a sob. Her brothers hate her.

Addie doesn't consider her his sister anymore. He hates her but then again she deserved it. Abby picked her head to see Alex standing in the hallway.

" Alex" she choked out, tears springing free from her eyes but he visibly winced upon hearing her voice.

" Alex, Bunny please" she used the nickname she gave him but he just closed his eyes and turned away.

He could hear her sobs but he refused to forgive her for what she did. Alex walked back into the kitchen and call the twins and Mason to come home right away.

She heard footsteps in the hall and there stood her dad just as shocked as she was.

" Dad please" Abby cried out but he turned away from her.