Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Mm..." Abby screamed thrashing her head from side to side on the table as Liam bit her tongue like a feral animal starving for years.

" Aah...let go of me, you bastard" Abby roared outraged, twisting her hands in his grip to escape Liam's evil clutches as he grinned down at her.

" I said leave me. Aah.. security" Abby wailed only for Liam to nip at her throat.

"hm...so sweet" Liam groaned against her skin, licking and nipping at her throat.

" Fucker, don't touch me. Aha..." A painful scream escaped her throat as Liam slammed her harshly on the table.

" Fuck are you okay baby? i'm sorry. ssh...sorry i didn't mean to" Liam panicked, moving away from her hauling Abby's body into a upright position on the table.

" Get the fuck away from me " Abby snarled, pushing Liam backwards and running towards the other side of the wooden table.

" Seriously?" Liam spoke smugly, smirking at her childish behavior.

" Shut up and get out of my office. Didn't i say to never show me your face again huh" Abby sneered, pinning him with a hated glare making Liam lick his lips suggestively. 

With her brunette hair piled around her face, swollen red lips and angry scowl plastered on her, Abby looked erotic enough to further ignite Liam's hunger as he stared at her. Liam groaned deeply in the back of throat gazing at her swollen lips as she continued to sprawl threatening words on his now highly distracted mind.

" Are you listening to me? Get out of my office before i call the cops" Abby growled clutching the table to control her anger at the way Liam stared like she was a fucking stake.

" huh? Come here, Angel" Liam stated in husky voice, roaming his eyes along her curvy body.

" Don't call me that. it's only for people I love and who love me back not backstabbers like you" Amelia sneered venomously, making Liam blood boiled with rage as he stalked towards her.

With a loud shriek Abby quickly ripped the floor lamp from it's cord and swung it towards Liam shooing him away from her.

" Stay back. Don't come near me. Liam I'm not kidding. I will hit you with this thing" Abby yelled angrily, shoving the glass side of lamp towards Liam's chest as he advanced towards her like a predator. 

" Go ahead" Liam challenged grabbing the steel neck of the lamp in his strong grip as Abby tried to snatch her weapon back.

" Let it go" Abby screamed pulling the lamp towards her while Liam held it in place.

" I said come to me, Abby. Don't anger me any further" Liam roared, pinning Abby with a predatory glare. Like hell she would listen to him, Abby thought to herself ripping the lamp out of Liam's grasp and swinging towards his stupid head.

" The fuck" Liam yelled ducking down as the glass part of the lamp barely missed his head making a whoosh sound slicing through the air.

"Get up you coward" Abby snarled, swinging the lamp towards Liam again only for him to duck away.

" Abby stop this" Liam yelled maneuvering his way around the swinging lamp.

" Fuck you" Abby sneered, smashing the lamp on the table where Liam laid not even a second ago.

" That's it" Liam roared outraged, grabbing the other end of lamp he ripped it out of Abby's grasp making her stumble into his awaiting arms.

" Aah..." Abby thrashed in Liam's arms in a effort to hit and push him away but he held her in place. 

Grabbing both of her wrists, Liam twisted them behind her back pushing her body more into his muscular one. Liam licked his lips lusting over Abby as she inhaled sharp breath automatically rubbing her upper body against his abs.

" Abby, listen please calm down. Let's talk this out like normal adults" Liam exclaimed softly, bending down to nip at her ear lobe. What? he can't control himself around Abby especially if she looking this hot.

" Adults, normal adults.This is what you call talking like adults when you. Aah.." Abby screamed as Liam bit her ear lobe not so gently and sucked it into his mouth.

" Security. Security. Security,  you guys are all fucking fired after toady" Abby yelled and thrashed in Liam's arms making him chuckle deeply.

" Oh Kitten, you look so hot when you are angry" Liam exclaimed shamelessly, burying his head in her neck nipping at the skin softly.

" Let me go you pervert.  This is sexual assault and i'm taking your stupid ass to court after this" Abby sneered coldly, making Liam bark a fit of loud laughter.

" Why didn't you tell me about your diabetes?" Liam questioned seriously, nuzzling Abby's long neck.

" It's none of your god damn business" Abby retorted coldly, shutting her eyes to control her emotions.

" It is, i was, i am your boyfriend" Liam stated sadly, placing open mouth kisses along Abby's neck.

" Aah...let go of me, you bastard.You are nothing but a lying, cheating, man whore" Abby snarled, making Liam haul her body further into his warm one.

" Ssh i am here now" Liam whispered softly, licking the side of Abby's neck.

" I don't need you anymore. I don't give a rat's ass whether you're here or not. You Aah..." Abby ranting was cut of as Liam bit  harshly on her skin.

" Fuck, stop biting me. It hurts you jerk" Abby yelled angrily making Liam chuckle again.

" I know that's why i bit you" Liam retorted smugly, starring into Abby's cold eyes.

" Yeah that's all you are capable of hurting me, ntentionally" Abby exclaimed through gritted teeth, ripping the smug look from Liam's face.

" Don't" Liam whispered lowly, attempting to nuzzle her neck again but Abby blocked his access.

" Don't what huh? Don't remind you that you faked a relationship with me huh?.... don't remind you that you broke my heart into million pieces and beyond. Don't remind you that you called me a "fugly whore" in-fornt of my brothers huh?

Don't remind you that you thought i faked diabetes just to get you back. Don't remind you. Your announcement to the whole school that sluts like me are not up to the great Liam Black's bedding standards even if they beg you to" Abby roared outraged as the security guards barged through the door.

"Get his filthy hands off of me and throw him outside" Abby ordered viciously, making the guards scramble to follow her command as they ripped Liam's hands of Abby and dragged a screaming Liam outside the building.

Rubbing her soar wrists, Abby stalked up to her cell phone on the floor and dialed a number.

" Hello Ms. Hereford, how may i assist you at this hour of the night" A manly voiced echoed into the receiver.

" Mr. Reverend, i want to issue a restraining order against Liam Black by the end of the night. I hope you can deliver what i ask for on time. Goodbye"  Abby exclaimed coldly into the phone, ending the call not bothering to hear her lawyer's response.

Author's note:

Not edited: Sorry guys for the late update but i have been super busy with College work. I want to hear your opinion on the story so far so i can develop the next chapter. so please read, vote and comment. Someone agreed to edit my other story Breaking my Love but i still don't have anyone for this story so tolerate my mistake a little longer. Thank you :D