chapter 14

Chapter 14

Gazing at the grey sky through Liam's office window, Mark rubbed his temple for the hundredth time waiting impatiently for Abby to come and tell Liam about Cole as soon as possible. The cloudy environment outside the window matched exactly the storm raging inside Mark's head.

Mark was barely controlling himself for spilling his weak gut in front of Liam but he wanted Abby to the one feeling Liam' wrath for the first time.

" What's wrong with you?" Liam questioned, flipping through the files that were scattered on his glass table.

" Nothing. i am waiting for someone" Mark muttered under his breath turning around to a very tired looking Liam.

" Who?" Liam asked distractedly as a banging sound on the door echoed the room making Mark snap his head towards the door.

" Come in" Liam exclaimed tirdely as his secretary scrambled into the office with an envelope in her hand.

" Mr. Black, this just came in for you" Adriana rushed handing Liam an white envelope.

" What is this supposed to be?" Liam muttered to himself ripping into the envelope while Mark waited patiently for the outcome.

" WHAT the actual fuck?" Liam growled angrily, abruptly standing up from his seat making it drop to the floor.

" How dare she? What the fuck she thinks of herself. I will fucking show her" Liam roared, flinging the paper towards Mark as he grab it mid air reading it's legal content.

" Fuck, how can Abby do this to you? A restraining order seriously. How could she be so cruel to her own child? How could she take away Cole's father? How could she file a restraining against the father of her child? How...." Mark blurted out in his anger hysteria, pacing back and forth on the floor.

" WHAT? What did you say? WHAT DID You say? Repeat it " Liam roared, grabbing Mark by his collar and shaking his whole body making him cringe away in fear from the intensity in Liam's eyes.

" I SAID repeat it " Liam growled clutching Mark's suit jacket so hard ripping into the material as his blood burned with rage.

" I-I Li...Liam, clam down " Mark muttered in low voice, attempting to rip Liam's hand of his collar that continue to tighten on his neck with every passing second.

" NO, don't fucking tell me to calm down. Tell me is Cole my son? Fucking tell me" Liam roared, glaring at Mark with pure hatred as the blood in veins continue to boil with every passing second.

" C-cole is y-your son. Abby hid him from you" Mark choked out, making Liam almost to drop to the floor with the shock but he caught the table at the right time.

" Liam, are you listening to me?" Mark yelled shaking Liam's rigid body as he stood their like a statue starring into nothing.

" Cole.... i-is.... my- my son..." Liam whispered to himself attempting to comprehend Mark's spoken words in his mind.

He is a father. Cole is his son. Abby lied to him. she hid everything from him as soon the thought invaded his outraged mind, Liam anger reached his limit.

Like a feral animal, Liam roared with furry banging his hand into the glass behind breaking into million pieces.  With blood boiling in his veins and venom for Abby streaming through his blood like a wildfire, Liam stalked into Abby's office.

Liam busted through the Abby's office door making her snap her head towards him.

" Li-Liam" Abby whispered lowly, slightly shaking from the hatred and anger in Liam's eyes. His body looked larger and the rims of his eyes flashed red as he glared at Abby advancing towards her like the beast he became.