Chapter 17

Gaping at the wall ahead, Abby remained rooted to the place unable to move a single bone in her body as Liam's perverted words played in her head again and again. He knows, he defiantly knows the truth. You just dug your own grave. He is not going to spare us now. He is going to take Cole away from us and it will be all your fault.  

You should have just told the truth and be over with. But no like a stubborn bitch you are, you had to change the DNA report. What are you going to do now? Don't just stand there like a moron, go and tell that savage beast everything before he finds out the truth. Abby's bitchy conscious taunted her making her more anxious then she already was.

Gaining her sense of mobility, Abby stumbled out of the dining room with intent to tell Liam everything before he turned into a savage beast and threw every rational and irrational thought out of the window.

"Liam" Abby screeched running towards him as he sat on the sofa chair with a cruel expression on his face.

"What my Angel? You still have time to tell me the truth but if Mark gets here then..." Liam trailed off cutting off his threat in the middle for Abby's mind to fill in the blanks.

"I-i, Liam. what the hell? Who are these people?" Abby gasped out starring at twelve or thirteen men dressed in black suites and briefcases in their hands entering the living room.

"Nobody in particular. Just my lawyers" Liam retorted causally watching Abby's expression change from panicky to anger.

"What the hell Liam? You are involving your lawyers in this" Abby growled fisting her hands to control her anger that was building really fast.

"Why so surprised darling? Weren't you planning to involve Your Lawyers so what's wrong with me getting some healthy legal advice" Liam retorted curtly making Abby close her eyes and rub her temples in order ease the sudden banging in her head.

"You know what Liam Black. Go to freak-in hell. I'm no longer obeying your stupid commands. COLE... we are going home." Abby yelled turning around to leave this god forsaken place before she committed a murder.

"No you're fucking not. Not today" Liam roared with rage grabbing Abby's wrist roughly jerking her into his chest.

"Let me go, you douche bag. Liam you are taking this too far" Abby growled twisting her hand in order to free herself from Liam's steel grip.

"I'm taking this too far. I'm huh? You are the one acting like a fucking spoil brat and keeping my son away from me. Didn't I say to never lie to me again but did you listen to me? NO, now why are you so afraid huh?" Liam growled snaking his arms around Abby's waist to keep her steady as she thrashed in his arms.

"He is not your son. I keep telling you but for some reason it doesn't surpass your thick skull. Cole. Is. Not. Your..." Abby's rumbling was cut off by Mark running into the room.

"I got the report" Mark screamed excitedly weaving the closed envelope in front of Abby's face as she threw daggers at him.

"Jeez... you guys started without me." Mark chuckled observing the angrily scowls on the Abby's and Liam's face as they glared at each other with hatred.

"Give me the damn reports" Liam roared snatching the reports from Marks hand and ripping into the envelope while Abby nervously chewed her bottom lip.

Unfolding the paper, Liam carefully read the DNA reports. He kept staring at the paper registering the information in his head while Abby shifted nervously from one foot to another.

"What the fuck is this?" Liam roared roughly grabbing Abby's upper arm and jerking her body towards his chest. Huh? Does that mean, Mason was able to change the reports after all? Abby thought to herself starring into Liam's dark eyes. Now is her time to lay the coating and slip out of this situation.