Chapter 6

" Ray what are you doing here?" Abby questioned in a strained voice, occasionally glaring at Mason who was sitting on the passenger seat constantly clutching and releasing his fists to control his rage.

" I came here to meet you guys. i haven't seen my buddy in a week" Ray replied casually, leaping off his seat to tickle Cole in the back seat of the car.

" Aah..mum, Uncle Ray is tickling me "Cole shrieked loudly, giggling as Ray's fingers poked his ribs and stomach.

" Boys be careful" Abby retorted firmly, maneuvering the car out of the parking lot of the mall.

" What do you want to eat baby?" Abby asked Cole, stopping the car outside a burger joint.

" Milkshake" Cole squealed excitedly, practically jumping in his seat with joy.

"Okay baby calm down" Abby stated with a chuckle, thinking about Cole's addiction with chocolate milkshakes.

" What do you want Mason?" Abby questioned in a monotone, starring into his burning gaze as he glared at her with annoyance and anger. 

" Nothing" Mason retorted coldly, averting his back on the empty road ahead.

" Whatever" Abby muttered under her breath, highly irritated with Mason's childish behavior.

Abby quickly placed their orders in the window and paid for their food.

" Here Baby" Abby exclaimed, handing a glass of chocolate milkshake to a squealing Cole while  throwing a paper bag full of food at Ray and Mason.

" Oh i'm perfectly fine with my food being thrown at me" Ray exclaimed sarcastically, glaring at her while digging into his bag.

" Like i care about your preferences" Abby retorted casually, chuckling at Ray's fake glares.

After a quick drive home, Abby parked the car and proceed to move inside with the a sulking Mason behind her and Ray and Cole beside her laughing at something.

As soon as Abby entered the house, she grabbed Mason's wrist hauling him up the stairs to his room.

" What happened to you?" Alex questioned, starring at Mason's bloody clothes and face as Abby stomped passed him dragging a angry looking Mason behind her.

" Sit " Abby ordered curtly, pushing Mason on his bed and slamming the bedroom door shut with  extreme force.

" What the fuck was that" Mason yelled angrily, standing up from the bed starring down at Abby.

" Nothing. Shut-up and sit down moron" Abby shouted highly irritated, stalking her way to his bathroom and retrieving a first aid kit.

" No Abby, not this shit again. i want fucking answers. Why the fuck would you stop me from pounding that bastard's skull? " Mason growled, closing his hands into tight fist on either side of his body.

" This is exactly why i didn't want to come back. All of you go on a fucking rampage when it comes to me" Abby yelled angrily, glaring at Mason with pure rage.

"Abby don't go around the circle. i know you are trying to change the topic " Mason roared with rage.

" I'm not trying to change the topic. Look at yourself. your bleeding everywhere. what did you want me do stand there and watch you fight till your death huh?" Abby growled, pissed off at Mason for behaving like a brat.

"I was going kill that bastard. How dare he come talk to you? you know what he called you when you were in the hospital,  do you? But NO you had to save his sorry butt like always." Mason yelled, pacing back and forth on the bedroom floor.