Chapter Two - Doctor Medusa Pt. 1

Nobody's POV

            This was (Y/N)'s first week of school. She got aquatinted with the main gang and a few NOT Miesters, since she is a weapon she needs one. It is terribly difficult to survive academy life without a Meister. However, that was not her top concern. (y/N) walked up the stairs of the DWMA with Maka, Tsubaki, Soul, and Black★Star.
         "Hey, (Y/N)!" yelled Black★Star. "Fight me!" Every soul in the vicinity looked at him. "Come on! I'll go easy on ya! I won't beat you to a pulp that hard!" He laughed. It was annoying, obnoxious and loud.
          Everyone looked and Yn and Black★Star. Someone came up to (Y/N), whispered "Do it," and elbowed her forward towards Black★Star.
          Challenge excepted!" Black★Star shouted zealously. "I won't use my weapon, you should be an easy defeat!" Black★Star continued to boast. "Ready Set --" Black★Star charged at (Y/N). With every step, his feet slammed down onto the concrete like magnets, then he ripped them off of the ground once more.
          (Y/N) dogged by barely an inch. He wasn't paying full attention to his target, neither was (Y/N). Black★Star punched her, including the overwhelming force of his soul's wavelength in the stomach. She had her head slammed onto the wall and her vision faded to black. The last thing she heard was someone saying that she was dead- or going to be.
          (Y/N) regained consciousness. She could hear everything around her. She didn't open her eyes, she heard two people talking so she didn't.
"... What you're looking for, Doctor?" Professor Stein said.
"Oh, you startled me. I didn't see you standing there. You shouldn't sneak up on people like that," Doctor Medusa sounded nervous.
"The partners, Soul Eater and Maka Albarn, why are you so interested in them?" Dr. Stein asks.
"Well it's just that those two have been through a lot lately, you know?" Medusa said. It was obvious she was trying to find an excuse.

Yn POV

"Can you explain what this is?" Dr. Stein asked. Explain what? "I took it from Maka. I must say, I've never come across this particular medicine before."
"It's a type of herbal remedy I created myself. I designed it to improve blood circulation and help to regulate the pulse," Medusa explained.
"Ahhh...." Dr. Stein says.
"Well you caught me, I am secretly obsessed with herbal remedies. I know it seems strange, I mean it is untraditional medicine. I just wanted to help Maka and Soul, that's all." Medusa said Ina sweet tone. At least some one cares... HEY! What about me?
Stein laughed. "This is quite endearing, but tell me Doctor. Are you helping because you are really a doctor, or because you are a witch?"
Stein? Are you crazy? Well yeah, of course you are. Only a person who is screwed in the head would put a literal screw in their head! That's beside the fact! He called her a witch... I should get up now.
I groaned. "What time is it?" I try to make it seem casual so I look at their feet and make my way up to their faces.
"Ah," Stein said. "You're awake! I was wondering when you'd wake up... Though I can't do any more tests..."
"Any MORE tests???" I began to freak out. "What'd you do?"
"That's top secret information," he chucked.
"Before I woke up I heard-" I tried to speak. "I heard- I-I- um..." The nerves hit me. I couldn't speak. Damnit Daniel, I shouldn't have said anything... I suck...
"Speak child," Medusa said. "Don't stop in the middle in a sentence."
"I heard your- conver- conver- conversation..." I said. Medusa looked shocked, Stein laughed. "I shouldn't have said anything!" I yell grabbing my hair and pulling my knees into my face.
"You're right. You shouldn't have-..." Stein said. "I should probably go now, bye." Stein left the room, rolling on the chair.
"I am leaving also..." (Y/N) ran out of the room, she followed the sound of Stein's chair (he took it). "Stein! Wait up!" Yn ran after him. "What'd you mean by witch?"
"Stay after school," Stein said. "I will explain if you promise to not seek any more information."
"I promise," I said.
"Very well..." Stein said. "Follow me," he rolled away on his wheelchair. I speed walked to keep up.