Chapter Fifteen - Eyes

Time Skip (One Hour)
Yn POV
All of the commotion had stopped. Is everything over? Where is Maka, Soul and Kid? Best I don't know. I leaned against and started crying. Why does this have to happen to me? I heard steps echo in the empty hallway.
"I'm gone," I whispered to myself. I started walking away from the footsteps. Soon that turned into a run. I tripped, fell down and cut my knee. It wasn't a pretty cut, it was deep and hurt like hell.
I walked out of the Baba Yaga castle. This place was wrecked. It was absolutely abandoned. The walls were wrecked. BlackStar...
Someone put their hands over mu eyes from behind. "Boo," they whispered in my eyes. Their hair wasn't short, it wasn't long, maybe shoulder length. I put my hand on theirs. I pulled one of their hands down, I was able to see. I slightly turned my head and saw who it was, Kishin.
I opened my eyes in fear. A whimper came out of my mouth which was wide open. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, pulling myself away from his gentle grasp.
"People like you are always afraid of me," he said. "Let's keep it that way."
"What do you want?" I leaned against a rock.
"Didn't you hear? I own you. You have no choice in the matter," he laughed. "I won't kill you. Maybe disable you, tear fingernails off, r-"
"What the fuck is wrong with your mind?" I yelled/asked him.
He put his scarves over his head. He extended him arm. He grabbed my neck and pushed me against the rock. Everything started fading to black.
I woke up, no one knows how long I was asleep. I didn't wake up in a corner of in chains. I woke up against a wall. My neck hurt. I was able to stand up. This is the same place where Arachne got her ass beat. He went here of all places?? I got up and put my finger on one of the broken pieces of wood.
"Awake?" A voice said from the shadows. "Lovely..."
"Hey! Don't come near me!" I shouted and pointed at him.
"Do you really think bI will listen to you? Of all creatures? A human?" He laughed.
"Uh," I lowered my hand.
"Good," Asura said. "Come closer. I want to see the eyes of my weapon," he said.
I breathed in. After a moment I took a baby step towards him. After another moment I slowly started to walk. Stepping over any pieces of broken wood I could see. I was only 2 feet away (0.910 Meters, thanks Google).
He outstretched his hand and rubbed the side of my face. "(Ec) eyes... Hmm... My favorite. Maybe I should take one for myself!" He put his finger into my eye socket and twisted my eye out. He threw it aside, into the sea of wood planks.
I screamed. My hands covered my eye. I lost half of my line of vision. The pain was the realist thing I had ever felt. Asura laughed while I was panicking.