Chapter Twenty Nine - Lamp Hell

I'm not racist, Google is. I have nothing to make as the cover of this chapter.
YN's POV
We stood outside a small village. It wasn't one of your modern villages. It was like the Loew village in ways.
"This place is absolutely old," I said. It really was. No electricity, only wells, the buildings were normal stone buildings (Loew houses sort of).
       "This place, old?" Asura said. "You have no idea. This has been around longer than I have."
       "800+?" I asked.
       "Yeah," he said. "Which is why we came here. All of the modern technology makes me cringe. This brings back memories," he said.
      "Do I even want to know what kind of memories?" I sarcastically asked. "I'll answer that. NO."
"Good choice," Asura said.
At DWMA (Kim's POV)
They want me to use my magic to heal Black's wounds. I should be able to do it. They stitched it, so I probably can. Hopefully I can.
    I walked up the stairs to the DWMA. "Hey Kim," Jacky yelled, who was a few steps ahead of me.
    "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you excited to heal Black★ of all people? He never gets hurt!"
     "Are you excited to heal Black★ of all people? He never gets hurt!" Jacky said.
      "Somewhat true. But I'm kind of nervous, what if I can't heal him? Will he die?"
       "Probably," Jacky said. "NOT!" She said a few seconds later, noticing her mistake.
We walked up the stairs without another word. Let's just get this over. I don't want to feel nervous for another second.
Medusa POV
Yn is quite the artist. She went innocent to mad in an instant. I will have Crona kill her if she gets too strong. She will have Asura and Crona trying to kill her, she really is special.
"Crona. Your dinner is ready. I made Spaghetti," I called to him.
       He sat down at the dinner table. I stood up and walked around the room, looking at every nick and cranny.
      "Lady Medusa," he said carefully. "What will happen to Yn..?"
        I thought about this question, and all of the possibilities. "Most likely she will either be killed by DWMA, you or Asura," I told him.
        "Does she have to die?" He asked.
         "Everyone who opposes me will die," I replied. "You complete that by killing them for me."
         "Oh right," he said.
         "And don't forget it," I reminded him.
Yn POV
     "Hey, let's go over there," I pointed to a house. It's lights were on and a silhouette of a boy was in the Window. There were no cars. "He might be home alone."
     "Go then. I am not helping," Asura said.
     I looked at him then walked across the road and knocked on the houses door. It opened. A little boy opened it. "Hello," the boy said.
     "Can I use your phone?" I asked him. I need a way to get into the house without breaking in... This is the best I have.
      "Uh sure," he said, inviting me in.
      "Do you know the number one rule of being home alone?" I asked him. "Never let a stranger into your house."
      "Okay. GET OUT," the boy tried pushing me out of his house. I grabbed the lamp and shattered it's lightbulb over his head. I beat him with the metal then threw it on him to complete my work.