Chapter Twenty - Doctor Medusa Pt. 3

Yn POV
      I stared up at Medusa. "How did you know that I was here? You said a birdie told you, correct? Who?" I asked curiously. There was an audible anger in my voice.
      "Those snakes never came out," she answered. "They will never come out. I have the opportunity to tear you to shreds in an instant."
"You bitch!" I yelled.
      "Nasty words for such a petite Soul," she mumbled. "Crona? You know how this goes."
Crona looked at Medusa. While he was distracted I got up and kicked his stomach. He made the weird sound he usually does. I planted my elbow in his chest. A tree was next to me. I snapped one of the branches off.
      "Can't take it no more. Need to put you to bed. Gonna sing you a lullaby where you die at the end," I said. I had no remorse for what I was about to do, nor do I think I'd ever feel it.
      Doctor Medusa watched as I beat Crona. What kind of mother is she? Watching her child get killed. Oh well, better for me.
"Thorns," Crona said in a whisper-like tone. Crona put his hand out. Thorns erupted from him and encased me. The poison within them seeped through my skin and into my blood. The pain was surreal. He let me go. I fell onto the ground. I couldn't move an inch.
"Good job Crona. It isn't hard to deal with a girl after all," Medusa said. She smiled. "Let's leave her here. She is special. We should keep her alive," she gave mercy. "For now."