Chapter Twelve - Forever Asleep

Before we start this chapter I would just like to give a shout out to Maddi1703 and LittleSister6 (and Shythekid). They vote on every one of my chapters. THANKIES!

Btw if you didn't read the manga or if you are not a Soul Eater expert this chapter will mean nada to you...
Kid's POV
I roamed the halls of the DWMA alone. Pondering the thought of the madness wavelengths. And the meaning to madness. Did Yn leave because of it? Madness of Isolation? I leaned against the wall. If I ask my father about this issue he will just change the subject... He would. I tried to figure out another course of action. He trusts Stein. Maybe I can get some information out of him. Maybe B.J can talk to me. No, he would never.
I walked down the stairs and walked down the road to the manor. It would be best to go to sleep and check in on the symmetry before sleeping.
I get into bed, fix the sheets. And fall asleep. Today was stressful.

B.J's POV (Joe)
I was on my way to see Marie at a restaurant. Something in an ally way made a noise. I tuned and pulled out my gun.

_________________________________________GONE_____________

Marie POV
I kept on waiting for Joe to come. When I left I didn't have to pay. I only drank wine. The waiter mumbled something while I was leaving. "She was such a pretty lady too," he said something close to that.
I went to sleep and woke up to some news. "Joe Buttataki's body was found just out of an ally way. The murderer has not yet been found," I was horrified.
   I ran out to find someone, anyone who could give me more information. I ran into Spirit. "Spirit! Who killed Joe? Please, do you have suspects?" I panicked.
       He looked serious. His head was down. He picked it up. "Stein," he mumbled. Stein? I know he is insane but... Why would they suspect him? "He was the only one without an alibi at the time of the murder besides Yn. She is also a suspect but she is nowhere to be found. Stein is the only person that makes sense."
      So Yn can't be a suspect? Makes sense. But she allied with the witch. What if she came back? They probably have these thoughts also. Best not to mention it. "Now that I have thought about it Yn can be a suspect too. What if she came back?" Damnit! I mentioned it!
     "Yes, we have thought of that. But her soul wavelength is no where to be found. She can't be anywhere in the city," Spirit said.
      "What if she left?" I replied. What kind of weapon is she? Is she an axe, scythe, pistol, sword, WHAT? "And what kind of weapon is she?"
       "I can not answer the first question," Sporit sighed. "Her definite weapon form is unknown. It varies per Miester. But I believe she mainly is an axe," he said looking sadder. "Follow me. No more questions," he said.
       "But-"
       "No questions!"
At Baba Yaga Castle (Arachne POV)
      The plan is working. Yn is on our side. I can lure the Kishin in using her. I laughed. What a cute butterfly she is. Beautiful, fragile, easy to kill if need be. She doesn't matter to me if she doesn't please me or the Kishin. I looked down at Mosquito. "Are we all ready to leave?"
     "Yes M'Lady," he said.
      "Go fetch Yn... Use that. It should put her to sleep in no time," I pointed to a bottle of air.
       "Yes Lady Arachne," he bowed and left.
       I got down from my spider web. I took Giriko with me and walked down the hallway to Yn's room. Mosquito had let her breathe the air, she was asleep. "Pick her up and carry her to the vehicle," I said with a strict voice.
       Yn was placed in the back seat. Her head was placed on my lap and her feet rested on Giriko's.
        The road was rough. I didn't expect her to say asleep. She was still breathing, that's all I care about. If she died Mosquito would have some explaining to do.  The car came to an abrupt stop. Yn groaned and slightly opened her left eyes. I stared down at her. Her feet slid off of Giriko's lap and onto the floor. She sat up.
        "She is awake? A pretty one she is,@ Giriko said. "How old is she?"
         "Giriko! Enough," Mosquito said.
           "What do you want, old man?" Giriko said. "You have no sense of humor!"
           "Enough, both of you!" I budded in. "We came here for the Kishin not to fight," I sighed at their idiocy.