Chapter Twenty Six - Breaking News

Tsubaki's POV
      I carried Black★ as best as I could. I got a part of his body off of the ground. I sort of dragged it. Poor Soul. What is he going to do without Maka? He has been getting really connected to her more than usual. I'm the lucky one, I'll be lucky if Black makes it back to the DWMA officials. They waited outside of range.
      "Kid!" Soul yelled. There Kid was! And Yn! I smiled. "Maka she was-" Soul couldn't finish the sentence. It was clear that he was trying to hide tears from us. I wanted to say 'it's okay to cry after tonight's events' but I didn't.
      "It's okay Soul. You still have everyone else. The Kishin will die soon anyway," I tried to make him feel better.
     "Maka! Black★! What the hell did Asura do to them?" Kid ran over and panicked.
      "He- killed- Maka... And injured Black★," I chocked out. I cried along with the boys. "We have to go! No time it be sad! He gave us a chance to escape. He might change his mind," I told Kid.
      "Right. Let me get Yn and- where did she go?" Kid turned around, Yn ran away.
      "No time! Let's just go!" I grabbed his sleeve and Black★. I started pulling both of them.
Yn's POV
      Mommy barely escaped. Mommy almost was killed by the reaper. It makes sense though, Mommy is about to do horrible things to the innocent. And Asura was going to do it to help mommy.
       As I ran into the night, I followed the sound of silence. I ran far away from the voices. I met up with Asura, blood splattered on the ground.
      "What happened here?" I asked him.
      "Maka Albarn is dead," he had an accomplished look on his face.
       "Ah, so that's why she was dead. I was wondering what killed her," I said. I had looked over an d saw Maka and Black★ both being held by their weapons before I ran.