Chapter Twenty Seven -Writing Speeches

Tsubaki POV
       I sat in a chair next to Black★'s hospital bed. Right now he was sleeping. He was breathing just fine. Professor Stein said he should make it.
"Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and Soul Eater Evans, please come down to the Death Room," the loud speaker boomed. Soul, who was sitting only a few feet away from me, looked at the loud speaker.
"This better not be about-" he didn't want to finish his sentence. Maka... I said in my head.
"No matter what it's about-" I was cut off.
"It's not cool what they did back there," Soul said. "All she wanted was to end the chaos and madness."
"That's what evil does, kills the good of heart. We are just lucky we didn't become victims of death," I said, trying to make it seem as though this situation wasn't as bad as it is.
"Let's just go," he said.
"Seems like the best idea at the moment," I told him with a smile.
We walked down to the Death Room. The other students looked at us with sadness in their eyes as we passed by. Finally we got there. I didn't want to see their faces anymore.
"Hello kids!" Lord Death said to us as walked up to him.
Neither of us said anything in reply. Spirit wasn't here. Probably be haze the person he loves the most was just murdered.
"Where is Spirit?" Soul asked.
"Funeral preparations," Lord Death replied. Funeral?? I don't want to believe it but I have to. Thank the lord Blackis alive! But I will never seen Maka again, unless the coffin is open at the funeral. "That's why I brought you here. I need to tell you about the funeral and extra details regarding the future."
"You may never go on missions ever again," Lord Death told us. "One Miester is dead, the other severely wounded."
"Seems fair-"
"Not cool!"
"Soul, you are already a Death Scythe. Why are you concerned about going on missions?" I asked him.
"You're right," he admitted. Like always.
"I would prefer if you worked up a speach for her funeral. She was a great fighter and I would be grateful if we could honor her in the best way possible," Lord Death said.
"Best way possible, huh? Then we should go out there and kill that Kishin," Soul said.
"Soul, calm down. You can't kill the Kishin with bloodlust," I tried to say in it a polite manner.
"Tsubaki is right," Spirit said who was walking in. "We can't just go off and fight in with bloodlust. We can't let out anger and hatred control us. If we do that we surely will die," Spirit's tone became dark.
"Black★ does it! And he is still alive!" Soul yelled.
"But parts of his body were shredded," Spirit rebutted.
After a while of them debating, we finally left. Kid was out by the stairs when we left the school.
"Hey," he said. "What's up?"
"Soul is being a bit- salty," Tsubaki said.
    "I can see why," Liz said. "It would be terrible if Kid or Patty died. I'd act the same way."
    "You have two. If one does die you have the other," Soul said.
     "Don't be like that," Kid said.
     "How can't I?" Soul asked. "Let's just go home and write speeches in her honor, like Lord Death asked us to do."
     "Good plan," Kid replied.
     When I got home I started working on my speech.
     Maka was one of the strongest people I knew. She wasn't afraid of anything. She enjoyed helping people. She was one of the most life-changing person I have ever met. Below all of her kindness was strength. Not just physical strength, soul strength, strength at heart and head. I will think of her everyday of my (and hopefully your) lives.