Chapter Thirty One - Witches

Kid's POV
It's the time. Free, Eruka, Risa, Arisa and Kim are here. "Open the portal," I tell them.
"Any person who isn't a witch can't see the portal," Kim said. "Everyone who isn't a witch used around, especially the boys!"
I turned around and heard them talking. "You can turn around now!" Arisa yelled. U turned and saw the portal. After a moment of procrastinating I entered the portal.
     "Huh?" Kim said. "Hey! Let us go!" Witches started to grab us. They dragged us someplace, a court?

 They dragged us someplace, a court?

     A woman stood in front of us. She talked about how the witches betrayed the witch order. She gave them all death sentences including Free.
     "Reaper, just for being a reaper, I give you 1,000,000 DEATHS!" Witch Judge yelled. There were shouts from the crowd of how they should kill me.
"Enough!" I yelled at them. "I can kill all of you this moment," I said. "Without a thought."
The crowd went silent. "You? Threatening witches? How impolite," Witch Judge says.
"Please help us," I said. "We are desperate for it! Without you the Kishins will rule the world. They will go after witch city when Yn gets to her strongest. Which is only a few souls away for her," I told them while getting into my knees and begging. "Humans in less danger than witches."
"Are you saying that we will be taken down easily?" Witch Judge questioned.
"No, not at all! All I am saying is they will come after you witches if they get the chance. I'm sorry if I said something wrong," I apologized.
"Very well," Witch Judge said. "We shall think about it. Send him back, keep the others," Witch Judge demanded.
I pushed away from the others. "I'm back," I said as I entered through the death mirror.
"What'd they say?" Father asked.
"They'd think about it," I answered.
Yn's POV
I thought about witches. "Hey, Asura," I said. "Can we go after a witch? Not one like Medusa, a weaker one. Maybe a Mizune sister," I suggested.
"The Mizunes, huh?" He said. "They couldn't even stand a chance against a cat of all creatures. If they beat you, I'm serious, I will take your soul," Asura threatened me.
      "Don't fail..." I said looking down at a crystal blue soul that I was holding.
       "Don't slip up once," he looked stern and serious.
        "What happens if I fall down and then kill them? I didn't fail, I just fucked up once," I asked. What will his answer be? He won't kill me, right? I hope he doesn't lie.
         "You will be starved for a week," he smirked. Holy fucking shit, that's brutal.
         "I will kill them. I will not fail like I did with Medusa, I almost got her though," I added on the last sentence.
         "Almost isn't enough," he replied.
         "All I am trying to do is make you happy for once. All I want to do is make you love me," I yelled at him. "Can't you see that I'm trying to impress you and you are only dragging me down?" I yelled some more. I then throw myself onto his torso. "Can't you see?" I whimper.
         He laughed. "I don't care," he grabbed my hair. "The only thing that I care about it world domination. I don't care about my minions feelings," he was telling the truth. Asura wasn't lying, his face was as stern as a bull. "But I do have some exceptions. I thought you caught into this already."
        "Wh-what?" I was beyond surprised, baffled if you may.
         "You're the exception," he admitted.
          I looked up at him. "WHAT?"
         'This is what I love about you," Asura said. "Always confused and surprised. A curious little butterfly, you are."
          "Let's just go find the witches!" I yelled getting up and marching away.