Chapter Twenty Two - Kill Me

No One's POV
Yn got up. She was crying. She tried desperately to not make it obvious.
      "Why are you crying? Human's have such pitiful emotions," he mumbled the last part.
      "It's nothing. Memories," Yn turned her back to Asura.
      Asura took his hands and pulled Yn towards him. Her back was too him, she was sitting between his legs.. Yn looked up. When she did something warm and wet met her lips. That sensation carried down to her neck.
      "Asura?" Yn stuttered.
      "Your skin tastes sweet," he commented. "I wonder if your soul tastes the same," he joked.
      "I bet it's bitt-," Yn felt someone push her down. Asura was on top of her. He landed another kiss onto her forehead. He. Kept his face close to her face.
      He leaned in to her ear. "You are cute like this. It suits you," he whispered. "Better than any other human scum could look."
      Yn blushed. 😰 is what her face looked like. "Thanks," she let out.
      "Before, I wish Medusa would kill you. And now that it's over I realized that I want to be your end. Not now, it's too soon. I have plans with you," he admitted.
       "Kill me?" Yn said in a panicked whisper. Yn tried to calm herself down. "Be honest, what are your true feelings about me?"
       "A weak human. Scum on its lowest levels. You all should die. But taut wouldn't be any fun, would it?" Asura smirked.
        "So what you just did meant nothing?" Yn asked.
Yn POV
       It better have meant something. I can't just have been in a love trick! He really is cruel.
"You give me a strange feeling. Almost takes my breath away," he said. "One day I will rid myself of this feeling. One day. "
"Why? I can prove that I am worth the feeling," I said.
"I don't believe you can. I won't let you," Asura said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"You'll get yourself killed by someone else. You're death shall be at my hands, no other. I might let you prove yourself before I kill you. When madness has taken over the earth and thorn humans in chaos and despair," he said. At least I have a chance.
"If you want to kill me, why don't you just do it now? Get it over with?" I put my hands up and pushed Asura's chest. He was still on me.
"I have plans involving you and my madness," he said. "It's rude for a child to attack an adult like that."
"What are the plans?" I asked.
"You'll see," he said.