Chapter Six - Desicions

No ones POV
        Eruka and Yn looked at each other. They were pondering was happened. Yn thought about it being a bad dream and she would wake up in her mothers arms. Eruka thought Medusa just brought chaos into the world, she was correct.
         Yn and Eruka stood up. The miesters  and Free looked baffled. Kid looked mortified and terrified. Maybe he was scared because the Kishin got out and mortified because of the Kishin.
        Free grabbed Eruka and Yn, he jumped up the hole in the ceiling.  The air blew through Yn's hair. They soon were at the surface. It didn't take long for Eruka to notice Free's barrier disintegrating. Yn saw Lord Death fly only a few dozen feet above them. She swore that she saw him glance at her.
        "What are we going to do now?" Eruka whispered. "I don't feel the snakes anymore..."
         "Neither do I," Yn whispered. "Maybe we can go back to the lair. Lie and wait..."
         "Yeah," Eruka said. "That's probably the best option-" a loud yell cut Eruka off. It was Lord Death. His voice changed? "What the hell?"
Yn and Eruka ran into a building. They couldn't comprehend what was going on.  Eruka looked terrified. She peered out into the street at Free. He was looking up, watching the scene enfold. Yn and Eruka had to idea that there was a fight going on.
Yn didn't know what to do so she ran out of the back of the shop. Eruka glanced at the back door, which flew open. Yn was now in an ally way.
Eruka POV
Where is she going? She can't be outside in this chaos. The Mizune sisters won't hurt her, will they? I turned to the foot. My hair swirled in the wind that swept in. I didn't move. I couldn't. She is insane! Inside is the only safe place!
Yn POV
I ran as fast as I could up the school stairs. Usually I would pass and have to have one of the teachers or EAT students haul me up the stairs. I am a fat fuck when it comes to stairs. I ran up, since adrenaline was pumping I didn't feel as tired as I expected when I got up. Yeah, I had a sore throat. But it wasn't caused by running.
I had the perfect view of the action. Mizune sisters were destroying the city on one side and on the other Lord Death was face to face with the Kishin. Why did I even leave the shop? Am I that stupid? I don't want to see this fight. I decided to run inside. I knocked into Kim on my second step.
"Hey," she said. "Watch it! And do you know what is going on? Lord Death told everybody that there was a Kishin under the school."
"Well, that man right over there..." I pointed to the Kishin. "Is the Kishin," Kim looked like she was just hit in the face with a wet brick.
"What? We have to go help Lord Death. Is been 800 years since he last beat him. He is guaranteed to be rusty after all that time!"
I grabbed Kim's arm. "No," she panted. "We will not go help. This isn't our fight!"
Kim was filling to the brim with anger. "What the hell are we supposed to do then?" She asked frantically. "Sit here and watch this madness ensue?"
"Yes! That's what we are going to do. I trust that Lord Death will come back safely and the Kishin be dead," I said with a shy smile.
"Watch?" A male voice said. "You cannot just sit here and watch. You disgust me..." Yn didn't look to see who it was. I didn't want to look at his face.
"Leave me alone, won't you?" I said. Letting my bangs hang low on my face.
"You traitor," he said.
"I didn't ask for this! I don't know what I did to deserve this! You know that!" I yelled. And I was right. He knew deep inside that I was innocent, he refused to believe it. Why should I stay here then? If people didn't Wang to believe me...? There is no point in staying in a place where you will only be hated and not an ounce of trust will spill out of their tiny little minds.
"How am I supposed to know? Did you just expect me to know?" He started to get an angry tone. Kim hadn't said anything for a while.
I continued to watch the fight. It was over? The Kishin was flying into the night sky (so fucking majestic).
"Well? How am I supposed to know? Ander me, damnit!" He yelled. I was scared. I couldn't take it. I ran down the stairs, dripping on the 74th step down and tumbling to the bottom of the stairs.
I hid in an ally way. I didn't want any one to see my face. I couldn't let them see my face. Kid was right.

I'm a traitor