Chapter Twenty Eight - Tag, You're It!

Yn POV
     "What are we going to do now?" I asked Asura. "We can't just stay here. We have to move, right?"
      "Yeah, I've been thinking of doing that. I have a place, it isn't any good," Asura said.
      "Take me their anyway," I said. Surely it isn't bad. "I doubt it's that bad."
       "A village," he said. "We have work there that we need to accomplish. We'll kill them all!" Asura smiled. I've never seen his so happy.
      "I need to become a Kishin, right. You got your feed here, now it's my turn!" I yelled, putting my fist in the air.
"Don't get too excited, some of them will fight back. Heh," he laughed.
"Damnit!" I said. "Why can't kills be simple?"
"Reasons," he said.
Soul's POV
I will kill Asura for what he did. He shouldn't be allowed to live any longer! Yn will be punished for joining his side. Maka wanted her to come back, so I will make that happen. THEY WILL REPENT!
      With Maka gone I had no one to share my dinner and thoughts with, except Blair. 
      "Soul? You alright?" She asked wearing her skimpy shorts. She was t wearing bra, which was usual for her.

(Don't mind by shit editing)     "I'm fine," I lied

    "I'm fine," I lied. How can I be fine when my best friend is dead?
     "I'm sad also," she said. "I'm just glad both of you aren't dead. That would make me really sad."
      "Thanks," I said. That statement made me happy.
      "No problem-" she said. "Tag, you're it!" She pulled me into her chest.