Chapter Thirteen - Fukusū Baesu

Giriko POV
        That beauty that is walking next to Arachne, what's her name? Eh, I don't need to know her name to get her. We walked up steep stairs. "Are we there yet?" I said chugging a beer.
       "Not quite," Arachne said. Her hand was on that girls shoulder. That girl looked terrified. Did she hear our plans? She is probably like that 'cause Mosquito sedated her or something. Dumbass.
        Mosquito glared at me. "What do you want Old Man?" I said in an annoyed tone.
        "Old Man?" He copied. "I'm only 800," he smirked.
        "Enough," Arachne said.
         We stopped bickering and started paying attention to where we were stepping.

Yn POV
Where are we going? They said something about a plan. Maybe that's where we are going. Why does Arachne have her hand on my shoulder? Arachne gripped my shoulder. I stopped walking. I looked up. A giant door stood in front of us.
        "Let me and Yn go in," she softly spoke. "You two stay behind."
        They protested. Soon they gave up. Yn wakes me into the building. The markings that were in the chamber were here. The place was a mess.
"What do you want?" A voice said eerily from the shadows.
"I am Lady Arachne and this is Yn Ln. I believe that she was part of the team that revived you. Is this correct, Yn?"
Arachne looked at me, the fan covering her mouth. "Y-yes. I was with Medusa," I stuttered.
"You?" He said. "Leave me alone," he said in a hostile but calm voice.
"We came here to make a request," Arachne said. REQUEST? "If you ally with Arachnophobia, we will give you her," Arachne pointed to me.
"What good is she?" He asked.
"She is the Fukusū Axe," Arachne replied. What the hell is she taking about? My ability? "She is the strongest of my creations."
"Transform," he said. Arachne looked at me and gave me a nod. I transformed and landed in Arachne's hand. I was a small purple axe with purple spider legs appearing out of the middle. I was about 3 1/2 feet long.
"Interesting," he said. White shot out from the darkness and started strangling Arachne. I fell back and crawled to a wall.
       "Do you know the- Do you- know- the- power-" Arachne chocked out. "Of what I am offering?"
         The Kishin only laughed. He laughed and laughed like a madman. What will he do to me after he finishes Arachne...
Time skip (three hours)
     We are back at Baba Jaga castle. Arachne is with the Kishin. I'm probably going to be offered up as a trophy or something. If the Kishin doesn't tale me, Noah will.