Chapter Fourteen - Ownership

http://aminoapps.com/p/1b0og not sure if the link works... If you have any questions about where it leads, ask me.
Yn POV
         Arachne wants to see me. What about? Maybe it's because of the Kishin we "caught" a few days ago. Or she has no use for me. I walk down to the Spider Queen Room (I think it's called). I stepped in and looked above to see Arachne. The Kishin was also in the room.
         She looked down it from from behind her fan. "I no longer have a use for you. Asura would like to keep you alive. Your strength is too strong to waste," she said. "Mosquito, take Yn down to her cell."
      Mosquito took my hand and lead me down the hallways and stairs. I didn't know what they meant by "cell". I'm a little slow.
    Mosquito brought me to a dungeon. Everything fell into place. I am no longer going to be praised, only neglected.
     Mosquito spoke. "You are know property of the Kishin. That will not change," Mosquito threw me in and walked out, locking the door behind him.
He didn't chain me up. Maybe it's because I have no idea how to fight or because he knew I wouldn't try to escape, even if I did I couldn't.
No ones POV
Days, weeks, months past by. Yn couldn't tell. A servant came in every once in a while and have her food or let her stretch her legs. Other times she was in the Spider Queen Room with Arachne.
     There were people panicking outside the cell. They are running, alarms were going off. Yn looked through the slits in the cell door to get an idea of what was going on.
She heard a familiar voice. It wasn't one of the DWMA students. It was of a servant. She unlocked and opened the door quickly. "In working with Medusa," she said. She unchained Yn. "Follow me," this was Eruka.
Yn, now free, followed Eruka. That was the only option she had. She couldn't stay there and wait to sacrificed or tortured.
Eruka POV
Medusa wished for Yn to be alive. Here she is! I hope I did her some good. I ran along the twisting hallways. We came to an abrupt stop when we saw an actual Arachnophobia agent.
"Hey! Put her back into her cell," he yelled and pointed at me. "She can't be out!"
"I-uh," I stuttered. I took Yn's arm and yanked it. "Have to go," I finished my sentance before I took off.
"Stop them!" The agent yelled. More of the agents appeared. We ran as fast as we could. We outran them and constantly switched directions.
"Medusa!" I yelled, I caught sight of Medusa, Maka and Soul. "I have her!"
Maka and Soul turned their heads towards me and Yn. "Hey," Soul said. "Isn't that weapon the one who worked alongside Medusa? What is she doing here? Not cool!"
"No- I-" Medusa cut Yn off.
"Good, Eruka..." She said in a soft voice. "Now Yn, follow us."
"I don't want to listen to you!" Yn yelled.
"Oh?" Medusa said. "I haven't taken the snakes out you," she smirked.
         "You haven't?" Yn started to panic. "I have not. I suggest you follow me," Medusa turned around and started walking.
          "Snakes..?" Maka questioned. "What did you do to her?" Maka asked Medusa.
          "As long as she does what I say my snakes won't harm her. That's a all you need to know," Medusa continued to walk.
Time skip (20 Minutes)
Medusa POV
      Finally we are here, The Queen Spider Room. "In,"Medusa said. Everyone walked into the room before me. Yn was the last of the group to enter.
      "Little sister," Arachne said. "Why do you do this?" She said in a sad but fake voice.
       "You know very well why I do this," I said.
        "The girl," Arachne said.
       "That's a good portion of it," I replied.
      "Fufufu, you are hilarious. She is the kishin's and no one else's," Arachne said.
        "She belongs to no one!" Maka stepped in. "You two are fighting over who owns her? She is human. She owns herself!" Maka protested.
          "Ah," Arachne said. "She indeed is human. That is why she is owned," Arachne put her fan down.
         "What?" Yn whispered, no one heard it.
          "Not cool," Soul said.
          Eruka didn't say a word. She didn't want to get involved.
          "You evil scum!" Maka said. Soul transformed. "How dare you say that!" Maka charged at Arachne.
        Arachne whispered inaudible words. I fell to the ground. Maka looked over in surprise.

     Yn ran out of the room in fear

     Yn ran out of the room in fear. Idiot.
Yn POV
      I ran out of the room. I ran as fast as I could. I heard someone's voice so I ran to it. It was Kid's. He was fighting someone, no, Mosquito was fighting someone by the time I got there.
      "Kid?" I yelled. Mosquito peered at me. He looked different. Taller and more like a butler.
      "Yn? How did you get out of your cell? Anyway, I'll have to force you to get back in-"
      Someone interfered with his statement. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," someone said.
      "Noah," Mosquito squinted. "You let the DWMA brats destroy the 8 locks!"
       "I don't care. All I care about is her and the reaper boy," Noah said. "If she is the kishin's I'll have to take the Kishin also..."
         "I'll pass," I said and ran away again.
Kid was there... I could never see him face to face again!
• Mosquito wants to bring me back into my cell. Probably forever...
•  Some guy, Noah..? Said something about caring about me. Why?
How is Maka and Soul doing?
    Thoughts and questions ran through my mind. They made me run even faster.

I know... I failed on adding in the 8 locks. But Idc tbh. All I care about is having Yn scared, and owned like a slave.